Wasn't Sure Where to Do This...

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
809 in a PM said:
You have been here for a while but, would you like to join another wrestling forum? It is kind of new, people there don't rip people like they do here? think you are a great poster and could really help out the site? I would really like for you to sign up. Just write me back if you want more info? Thanks for your time.

He called me a good poster! And he advertised another forum.

He didn't send you the link though. that's what I think the No Advertising rules means. If he sends you the link via PM then that's not good.

:lmao: I love the misuse-age of Question marks.

"People there don't rip People like they do here?"

It's as if this person is trying to ask you if they rip you off there, as well. LOL

I'm also sure advertising, regardless w/ or w/o a link, of another forum.. is against the rules. Need someone else's opinion on this first though. (Shocky, Luther or Irish)

Aww I got that message, but he didn't call me a good poster. He could have said it to be nice even if he was being patronising.

Jericho-aholic said:
You're right. I am a good poster. That's why I'm getting you bant.

809 said:
Really, that is cold. Just wished you would think it over.

Jericho-aholic said:
I did. My final answer was to get you bant. Argue your case in the Bar Room, I made a thread just for you. We need a good laugh.

Mean, yes. But I don't like advertisers. Funny, since he has lots of posts. It's normally the noobs.

He sent me the same message.

Now i don't feel like he meant i'm a good poster because he called you one too :(.

He's purposely trying to get you to join another forum, and you can infer from that he will send the link at some point. I'll send him a quick PM, as opposed to an infraction and that should be the end.

He's purposely trying to get you to join another forum, and you can infer from that he will send the link at some point. I'll send him a quick PM, as opposed to an infraction and that should be the end.

Geez, what a nazi mod you are. PMing someone instead of warning them or infracting. I would've banned instantly, being the nice guy I am. PMing in an effort to fore-warn is Nazi moves. :disappointed:

Sorry for telling him he was bant. I was just being a bitch.

This is funny because I'm still unclear on your Gender. So you being a female bitch is hilarious.. whereas you being a male bitch, is awkward and sissy.

Nice one. And I'm a male bitch. Or a female asshole. Hard to tell, really.

Geez, what a nazi mod you are. PMing someone instead of warning them or infracting. I would've banned instantly, being the nice guy I am. PMing in an effort to fore-warn is Nazi moves. :disappointed:

You should take away my Swastika.

I PM'd him and he was so nice! He apologised like 50 times haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back