• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanna ask you guys something.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Right, my Dad's doing a charity bike ride in June, from London to Paris (possibly back as well). He turned 58 last year, so he's getting on, but he's determined to do this. The charity isn't chosen as of yet, but once it is, a "Just Giving" website will be set up to raise funds.

He done the ride last year with a group of 3 others and raised £1,200 and they really want to raise more this year. The journey there is done over 3 days and I guess if they were to ride back then it would be another few days as well.

My question to you guys is, when the website is set up, is there anyone out there who would sponsor my Dad in aid of a charity bike ride?

Not looking for "yes" from everyone and anyone, I'm merely inquiring.

I only really give to charity if I strongly believe in that charity, aside from whenever I receive a few 1p/2p/5p coins in change at a shop and they have a charity pot by the till, in which case I just put that straight in there. So confirm the charity and I'll consider it. But good luck to your Dad with the bike ride, that'll be some feat.

I'll let the two of you know the charity ASAP. 'Cos he's not going alone, there's a meeting sometime this week & I'm sure they're deciding then!

No. With the way you have lied on the forums before you're probably doing it just to get a few dollars for yourself.

Reactions: X
Looking at my rep, He replied just not in here. :lmao:

I'm off to find the biggest picture I could possibly find to return the favour.

I'm leaning towards

465-2-319039620.jpg

Only I want it bigger. Much bigger.

Maybe I should try this... Would you guys sponsor MY Father?

Here's the back story.

My father is God. Yes that God. No that don't make me Jesus, that must be my brother. Anyway, God (my father remember) Is one of us. Just a stranger on a bus trying to make his way home. He has been stuck on earth for the last 41 years and has almost got enough money to get back home. He is only $45 dollars short. Now to donate to this worthy cause, No credit card details will be needed, no link to another website given. All you need to do is Hold up you're Dollar (or what ever you're willing to donate) Say "I donate this to you God" And through it as far as you can. He will receive it within two to three working days.

This Just in, God has informed me that who ever Donates to this cause, Will be given three wishes when he finally gets home because God is great.

What are you waiting for, donate now. Now. Now. Now.

So he's being a coward basically? What'd he say in rep who my?

He only wrote "Fuck you" He just seems a little butt hurt. I mean, I answered his question, and gave a valid reason why I wouldn't do it and he wasn't happy with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back