• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wal-Mart Should Be Open at 3AM (A Swan Song for Choco Tacos)

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Well here I am, chit-chatting away with NSL like a teenage girl, when we come to the topic of Choco Tacos. For those not in the loop (and thus I pity you), a Choco Taco is exactly what the name implies---a chocolate taco. Just without the taco stuff. It's delicious incarnate.

Choco_taco.jpg

I want one. So very badly. I would likely punch an infant in the stomach for one. Or three.

Unfortunately, Wal-Mart isn't open at 3AM here in Rhode Island. I've come to the conclusion that they damn well should be. I pay taxes, I should have the right to have a giant storage bin/freezer open 24 hours a day. What happens when it's 4AM and I need a copy of Weekend At Bernies 2 on DVD and a 90 lb. bag of circus peanuts? They're infringing on my Jesus-given American right to buy useless clutter and give myself cancer.

So I ask all of you...does your state/country have a responsibility to provide you with a 24/7 megastore? I'm sick of this time-ism (like racism, only more wistful), I won't be a sheep and conform to your ideas of day and night.

Wal-Mart...complete dicks for being closed? Or awesome? Should I loot and then burn the store in a sign of peaceful protest?

Sub-Question Alpha: Choco Tacos; Better than Autoerotic asphyxiation?

Sorry to inform you, but Wal Mart has 3 stores in my immediate area, and they are all 24 hours. I actually have a box of Choco Tacos at home, so I really don't need a 24/7 superstore at the moment.

Maybe for Rhode Island, since it's so small, they should have a 24/7 megastore. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to leave the state, and buy whatever it is you need. So, why not open one in the state, to keep the economy where it would best serve the government?

Did I just turn a late night munchie thread into a political debate. Potentially. Yes, I am a God.

I think there should be a megastore open 24/7 in EVERY state. I have plenty open all around me, but if I ever move to a place I actually have to pay attention to their hours, it is going to suck. If it were up to me, all places would be open 24/7. But it's not feasable.

Oh yeah, and Chaco Taco's are waaaay better than autoerotic asphixyation. They last longer at least.

I've toured through 40 or more states this year... Pretty much every WalMart I encountered was 24 hours outside of the northeast for whatever reason. Total bull shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back