• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wade Barrett Sounds A Lot Like

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Chef Gordon Ramsay.

[youtube]COhkEpZmTUI[/youtube]

Banter on somewhat semi-racistly here.

Bring him in to guest host.

The Miz: "I'm the Miz, and I'M..."
GR: "A fuckhead, get the fuck out of my office"
Vince: *explodes*

I actually hear it just a little bit, but not a lot.

I think Wade Barrett needs to be screaming and cursing a lot more for me to judge properly.

From Whose Line?

You know..... That actually works. Though I think Gordon is a Scot, while Wade is British. I'm not sure what Clive is

That's Anderson, on Whose Line. Clive Owen is the guy who played Arthur in King Arthur.

From Whose Line?

You know..... That actually works. Though I think Gordon is a Scot, while Wade is British. I'm not sure what Clive is

goodgrief.jpg

Scotland is part of Britain therefore Gordon Ramsey even if he was a Scot would still be British

Scotland is part of Britain therefore Gordon Ramsey even if he was a Scot would still be British

Ah. Duly noted. Admittedly, I meant to say English. Barrett I thought was English, with Ramsay Scottish. My bad.

that is true, though Gordon's accent is more cockerney and Wade's is more Manchester (a la Bulldog and Regal)

that is true, though Gordon's accent is more cockerney and Wade's is more Manchester (a la Bulldog and Regal)

That much more I perceive. Barrett's voice actually sounds a lot smoother than Ramsay. From what I've heard, Manschester accents are typically smoother, and more fluid

Wade Barrett on his accent said:
Apparently, I don’t sound like Liam Gallagher and, therefore, I must not be from the north of England. Well here is the short and long of it: I was born in Preston. I have lived in a number of other regions across the British Isles during my life, including Liverpool, Cardiff, London and North Wales. I even spent a wretched year living on the Isle of Mann. This has resulted in me acquiring a unique blend of accents that make me sound, at the very least, slightly different to anybody else you will have ever met. Come on, it isn’t rocket science.
See above

Barrett doesn't sound mancunian, just more generic northern. Also, I don't hear any similarity between Barrett and Ramsay. However, Ramsay does look similar to someone...
Milan_Chris_Jericho_2.jpg
Gordon_Ramsay.jpg
Just me?

I don't see it Aladdin, I can't seem to put my finger on it although, must be the shirt and the missing title belt. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back