W00t. The Ace Era begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ace

Championship Contender
Well, I was demodded, and I left WZCW. So finally...I get the chance to prove myself as being one of the greatest posters that WZ has ever seen! Hoo-Rah for the Era of me being the next Kasey! :) :headbanger:

I'm on my way to 600 posts to just 581 more to go! Yeah!

Because I walked out as the Owner of WZCW without notifying Jonny. Although, the only complaint I had about this, was that DC left too, and I left a post about it. DC didn't. So I let Jonny know that I believe if I'm demodded for that, he should be too.

Second was because I put so much time into WZCW, that I was only giving about two infractions per day. Compare that to how many Prax, XFear, Shocky, and Shadow give out a day, and I look like crap. That's it though. The reason I left was because of an argument with DC. I won't say I was right, and I won't say he was right. He was basically concerned, thinking that I was too focused on another Fed that I wouldn't want to do WZCW, when in truth, I wrote my match, and Spiral had to write DC's. I took DC's concern as an insult, and I told him that if he wanted me off Staff, I'd leave. So I left a post. Apparently, I had to notify Jonny about it. Sorry that I didn't know about that man.

Don't worry folks, I didn't turn into Snyper. I stayed cool and collective about it. I just asked that if I was to be demodded for not notifying Jonny, then DC should be demodded if his modding isn't really up-to-date right now. There's no chance in hell that I'll ever leave WZ though. I really would like to work and post my ass off to get back where I was. I only had a week on WZ and 50 quality posts when I was first made Mod. I'd really like to prove myself this time around. Now, about 548 posts later, my Mod run is done. I can't say that I wanted to be demodded, because I liked my spot. I could've done a lot more things and I realize my mistakes. I won't complain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back