Ace David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
WZCW-AceDavid.jpg

Wrestler's Real Name: Ace David
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: Ace
Wrestlers Nickname: Ace of the Day, The Random Phantom
Height: 187cm
Weight: 105kg
Hometown: Brisbane, Australia
Billed From: Brisbane, Australia

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black medium long
-----------Eye color: Blue
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: Black tights (they have yellow 'ace' simbols), black kick pads (more ace symbols) and black elbow pads.
-----------Backstage Attire: Just a black vest added to the ring attire (Big yellow ace on the back)
-----------Physical Features: Similar body type to Punk and Jericho.
-----------Tattoos: Has one full sleeve, the main tattoo on his right bicep is are 4 playing cards, all aces)

Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Heel
Gimmick: He's similar to Edge in the way that he will do anything to just win it, he plays his cards right and bluffs. He sees himself as the card player of the roster. He does alot of random acts and random things.
Strengths: Kicks (high and fast), Big spots, taking every opportunity
Weakness: Cocky, Goes for big spots when not needed, gets distracted easily
Trained By: Chris Jericho
Sample Pic of Wrestler:

bert.jpg

Brief History: He has been wrestling on the indy circuit for a year before being signed. He used to be in a rock band before being kicked out of the band for being to cocky. He then went into training to become a wrestler.
Title History: None
Entrance Music: AFI - The Leaving Song Pt2
Entrance description: He comes out grinning and then gets on his knees halfway down the ramp and holds his arms out horizontal looking up with his eyes closed. He then stands and walks to the ring.

Finishers: Rock Out (Corkscrew Moonsault from top rope) and Live Large (Springboard diving elbow drop)

15 Most used moves:
Ankle lock
Fist drop
High knee
Cannonball
Chicken wing
Scissors kick
Dragon whip
Flying lariat
Spear
Flying forearm smash
Leg drop
Bicycle kick
Enzuigiri
Spinning back fist
Bulldog
Sample RP:

Ace comes out on debut and stands on the ramp with a mic.

"You know, you people don't seem to know who or what to cheer for. I'm coming out here and i hear no cheering. All i hear is silence. Let me introduce myslef. My name is Ace, the ace of the day and I'm here to show everyone back in that locker room, everyone sitting at home and even you people sitting out there in the audience that a rocker from down under can make it here with the big boys! I will be your next saviour, your next random phantom, your next, ACE OF THE DAY!"

Acer then smiles, his music hits and he heads to the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back