• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VKM's best creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmarks2002

Occasional Pre-Show
Please forgive me if this post has been made already but what I am about to type has been on my mind for the past several weeks. Who do you honestly and without a shadow of a doubt feel is Vince McMahon's biggest creation? Four guys come to my mind but only three really standout to me. To make this post more interesting, do no let generated revenue play a role in the decision.

For me, I can think of a few people too. Hogan, Rock, Cena, Stone Cold, Undertaker, HBK, HHH...yeah, some of these guys were in WCW at some point, but either became bigger in WWE after the fact, or in the case of Hogan, was already big in the WWF...all due to VKM.

To me Vince's best creation is well...himself. The evil Mr. McMahon character was just as important to the McMahon/Austin feud as Austin was. It helped get Austin massively over, and as a result the company thrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back