Vito Fired From WWE

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
The following is from WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of Vito. We wish Vito all the best in all future endeavors

Holy Crap!! I can't Believe it took this long. I mean this guy had not talent whatsoever and then they stuck him in a dress. It was only a matter of time. I remember when he was part of The Mamalukes in WCW he didnt impress me there, then he went to the WWE and was part of the Full Blooded Italians. Then like I mentioned earlier they put him in a dress. Not very memorable IMO.

Your Thoughts???

P.S. Don't know if this should be in this section

Breaking News: Vito Fired From WWE
05/15/2007 by Ryan Clark

The following is from WWE.com:

WWE

Does this surprise anybody at all? I mean when you start wrestling in a dress, you can bank on it that you're not exactly going to be moving up in the ranks. Not even skirts like the Headbangers, they had to go with real dresses.

Anyways, discuss.

I really expected him to be released but I think he could have been a good heel in the company if he reunited with nunzio and tony mamaluke(released) maybe even with chuck palumbo with trinity as manager to make a new and improved version of the FBI which would wrestle in the new ECW for the new tag team belts. But unfortunately his dress gimmick didn't go well and was consiquently taken to OVW. Vince wasted a go opportunity with this release.

I love how the thread before when talking about the ECW tag titles 'Also expect Vito and Nunzio, likely managed by Trinity' then the next thread is vito fired. Looks like that title run is not coming.

Good riddance!

you now if I was Vito, I think I'd be a little bitter, 1st the company decides that the best way to push him is to put him in a dress, then they tell him that he has to where the dress, when ever he's in public, to help sell the gimmcik, then they decide that's not working so they send you down to OVW to rot, then they finally release you after all that, where the hell is Vito suppose to go now, he'll forever be known as the guy that wrestled in a dress, WWE is dumb, but oh well, this was bound to happen eventually

Another blown opportunity to establish a faction in the company, more specifically ECW. The FBI could've been a staple of the company if the booking around them wasn't completely ******ed. Anything (including Vito's release) is better than having him run around the ring in a dress with his junk falling out of his banana hammock. That $hit is gross. In the WWE's defense, though...you have to be beyond stupid to think that wearing a dress in the ring (and being a rough Italian) is going to help your career. Vito is not going to be winning any Nobel Prizes anytime soon. I'll say that much for him.

Vito was a lot better in WCW as Big Vito "The Pavorotti with Shots to the body" I miss him saying that...He and Johnny The Bull were a good group.

And he was a damn good ECW as part of DA BALDIES! He had a lot of wasted talent but then again it is to be expected that he'd rot big time in the WWE

Honestly I just can't understand why Vince takes these established stars and makes them look like frickin idiots to the point that he can't make any money off them and no one else would dare even hire them!

You think Vito's phone is ringing off the hook right now? "Hey we need someone down here in Memphis...and be sure to bring your flowered dress!"

What a waste

I loved his tag team matches with Johnny The Bull. Vito was on a dress wearing push which was one of the worst gimmick I have ever seen. I don't know how it got over. Then they decided to repackage him and give him the OVW Heavyweight Championship. His release isn't really that important because he didn't play a major role on any of the brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back