• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Visit the Prison!

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello, all you Prison viewers out there. Thanks to KB, I have a trial period for making threads again and in this period I believe I will start bringing back viewers to the Prison. First on my agenda is to launch the "Inaugural Brawl" see other thread for signing up, however secondly I'll be posting other topics for discussion starting later today after my volunteering at the Calgary Food Bank. (About an hour into RAW).

Keep checking in on the Prison for new topics and discussion and please sign up for the Brawl as I'm planning on actually making this pretty cool and am open to suggestions on booking and other interesting things.

Thanks for your continued support in viewing Prison Topics

Macios :)

But why does it matter if a member has a disagreement with an Admin. Thats a terrible reason to place you guys here. Well eventually I hope they let you guys post in all threads. We are all equals in this world

It's because these people think they are hot shit because they operate a wrestling forum. They try to act like this is a serious forum when the administrators are jokes for people. That's the administrator way of dealing with people they don't like. They won't give you any good reasons all they will say it's because I said so type of bullshit. No one in the prison has a good reason for being in here. I'm assuming that I'll be here forever because I speak my mind.

If you don't want to get put in pretend prison then don't speak your mind and go with the flow.

It's because these people think they are hot shit because they operate a wrestling forum. They try to act like this is a serious forum when the administrators are jokes for people. That's the administrator way of dealing with people they don't like. They won't give you any good reasons all they will say it's because I said so type of bullshit. No one in the prison has a good reason for being in here. I'm assuming that I'll be here forever because I speak my mind.

If you don't want to get put in pretend prison then don't speak your mind and go with the flow.

The admins have on more than one occasion told you why you were put in here. Likewise the admins on numerous entrances into the prison for me have too me why I am in here. The first post that is made when you initially got put into the prison will have an explanation...

If we simply would stop being assholes who like to stir shit then we would be let out... No denying we can be good poster... Heck at one point Dave told me he wanted me to one day take over the lovies and television section however it is our problem as to why we are in here and not the problem of the admins. They are just doing their job....

Why not lock KB too?

Speak your mind and Speak the truth and you will get locked up. If the admin don't agree with you or if you proof them wrong they close your thread then put you in here.

They have no real reason for putting anyone in here.

It's because there lives suck and doing things like this make them feel a little more special about themselves.

Why not lock KB too?

Speak your mind and Speak the truth and you will get locked up. If the admin don't agree with you or if you proof them wrong they close your thread then put you in here.

They have no real reason for putting anyone in here.

It's because there lives suck and doing things like this make them feel a little more special about themselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You have yet to prove anyone other then yourself wrong.

Did you even read the rules?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=59467

Probably never.

Don't be too sure. If he startz accepting blame for what he has done then there is a possibility that he could be released. He has indeed made threads in here that have attracted people so that is not something that needs to be worked on what needs to be changed is his attitude.

I'm guessing no.

Once again this may not be true either. I know in my first placement into the Prison I had the the rules read however I asked for clarification from Klunderbunker on why a thread was closed. (Mind you I recieved no infractions) and he we had a back in forth with him saying if you continuje I'll put you in Prison. Due to being new to the forum I didn't recognize that there was an actual Wrestlezone Prison and so i said put me into the Prison and so he did.... Not due to not reading the rules but due to problems regarding me understanding the core concept of the Prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back