Victory Road: TNA Tag Team Championships: M.C.M.G v. Beer Money, Inc.

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Tag Team Championship Finals: MotorCity MachineGuns v. Beer Money/Ink Inc.

As announced at the top of the show on iMPACT!, due to personal connections and a situation regarding Scott Hall - The Band were stripped of the Tag Team Championships, and a Mini Tournament was announced. The Tournament consisted of Beer Money, The Band, Ink Inc & Team 3D. The winner's of this tournament will advance to Victory Road to face the Guns in the Finals, where new Tag Team Champions will be crowned.

As iMPACT! has gone on, it is now known that the final two teams remaining in the Tournament will be Ink Inc, and Beer Money. One of these remaining teams will advance to face the Guns. Who do you believe it will be, and why? Also, who does everyone believe will become the new TNA Tag Team Champions, and why?

Please make sure to explain your thoughts and don't just pick a winner. Give explanation. Thank you.

I think it's gonna be Beer Money over Ink Inc. Moore and Neal should have at least one more month under their belt as a tag team before they try to go for the Titles. As for who will win the whole thing, I vote for MCMG. I think it's about time they get the Tag Team Gold as they are still one of the best Tag Teams out there. And by winning the Tag Titles, it means more shows with the Guns featured.

While I would tend to agree I believe it'll be Beer Money that gets the shot, my main question is why is Ink Inc even included this far in? Beer Money lost a tag match at this past Sunday's PPV to Hardy & Anderson, and they weren't even included in this..

Meanwhile, the Guns didn't have to do anything to qualify, and there was truly never any understanding or explanation for why. Because they've been around and are the only top team yet to actually win the gold? Uhm, no. My guess is because they don't have as many teams as they'd like you to believe.

The Guns should've faced Gen-Me, and then they should've thrown in 2 other random teams. Be it Hardy & Anderson, only to get eliminated thanks to Beer Money or some other issue, at least they would've been included. Then a final team that I just can't think of at the moment. It would've simply worked more, had they not have more or less HANDED the Guns the titles.

Now, why do I think Beer Money will go on to the PPV? Because they're looking for a spot in the new "Fo..rtune" stable. Winning to advance to the PPV may get them in, but a loss would then only make them look horrible. And I simply can't see the Guns losing.

While I would tend to agree I believe it'll be Beer Money that gets the shot, my main question is why is Ink Inc even included this far in? Beer Money lost a tag match at this past Sunday's PPV to Hardy & Anderson, and they weren't even included in this..

Meanwhile, the Guns didn't have to do anything to qualify, and there was truly never any understanding or explanation for why. Because they've been around and are the only top team yet to actually win the gold? Uhm, no. My guess is because they don't have as many teams as they'd like you to believe.

The Guns should've faced Gen-Me, and then they should've thrown in 2 other random teams. Be it Hardy & Anderson, only to get eliminated thanks to Beer Money or some other issue, at least they would've been included. Then a final team that I just can't think of at the moment. It would've simply worked more, had they not have more or less HANDED the Guns the titles.

Now, why do I think Beer Money will go on to the PPV? Because they're looking for a spot in the new "Fo..rtune" stable. Winning to advance to the PPV may get them in, but a loss would then only make them look horrible. And I simply can't see the Guns losing.

Anderson and Hardy are not a full time thing.

The Guns won a number 1 contenders match 2 months ago so that is why they don't have to fight in this tourny. Since the titles are stripped they just wait for another contender instead of the champs.

With the official formation of Fourtune, I'd imagine Beer Money, Inc. get the nod to go one-up with MCMG, and unfortunately for the Guns, they'll come out of Victory Road as the new TNA World Tag Team Champions to boot.

The MCMG haven't been on television for over a month, and despite having earned the title shot a while back, the story support for BMI is more relevant at this point than finally allowing the MCMG to reach up and grab that brass ring.

Luckily for Shelley & Sabin, it'll likely come via cheap tactics which should set up a subsequent feud between the teams and help bring the MCMG back into relevance again.

I think that Ink Inc. will be busy with Team 3D. I'm sure that Bubba will somehow get involved with Ink Inc's match next week costing them their title shot. Motor City Machine Guns usually win a match and are never heard from again for some reason. They did win the #1 spot for the tag titles a while back, then they lost it and won it back again.

I think that Beer Money will face Motor City and they will beat them. I could be wrong about this, but either way I'm sure we wont see the last of these 2 teams. I hope we don't see the last of them at least. Flair's Fortune team really needs some major wins. I don't see Flair beating Lethal, and it doesn't look like AJ, Kaz, or Wolfe have matches at PPV so far. Beer Money has to get this win for Fortune to be taken seriously.

I just hope that whether the Guns win or lose that they don't go missing in action for another month.

This has to be Beer Money vs. MCMG goes. Ink Inc. is still involved with the stupid 3D feud and they are a shitty face team. Not a good matchup for the Guns. Beer Money have been one somewhat of a roll recently, by actually getting TV time, and are part of the 4 Horsemen Lite, so things are looking up for them.

Shelley and Sabin still haven't been seen for a good 5 weeks since becoming #1 Contender's, so I doubt they'll go over here, especially since Flair stable could use some gold. I'm still hoping there's the slightest chance they may go over here. When guys like The Band, and Matt Morgan by himself can be tag champions, why can't the best team in the company, in ring wise, hold the titles at least one time? Doesn't make any sense, to me at least.

Ink Inc is just as bad as bad can be, and they are also involved in a feud with Team 3D, so I don't think they'll be facing the Guns. It has to Beer Money. I'm a huge fan of Beer Money, but the Guns really need to win this match. The Guns have been chasing the tag titles for a very long time, and they are easily one of TNA's best tag teams.

Beer Money is now apart of Fortune, and that's not good news for the Guns. Beer Money will probably win this match, and the Guns will fade away into obscurity again. I just can't see the Guns beating two members of TNA's new mega heel stable.....I just can't.

WOW...

MCMG vs Beer Money Inc....

I keep thinking...after all the tag title matches the MCMG have had...will this be their night to finally own the TNA World Tag titles....I want it to be them...

But then looking at Beer Money....I kinda want it to be them as well..no doubt they are the best tag team today...and with the new faction, 'Fortune'...it would be good if they get some titles on them...

Conclusion
For that reason, I pick Beer Money Inc..

This match will definitely be awesome two of the best tag teams going right now what more can you ask for. I want the Guns to win this match but I see Beer Money winning with some heel tactic and sending up a feud with the Guns chasing them for the titles. If either team wins I will not be mad because they are both good teams.

I feel it's now or never for the MCMG. I would have said definitely Beer Money before iMPACT this week, but after seeing Beer Money going over on the MCMG this past week, im going to say that the MCMG win. They couldn't be more deserving of the win and to have the belts. Though, with Beer Money being considered for Fortune, I could see them winning. So im not exactly sure, but it should be a great match that showcases the great tag division in TNA.

The most likely outcome of the match will be beer money winning and for some strange reason the MCMG's will be overlooked. I have a small hope that the guns actually win but its still a small hope especially with the whole fourtune story line.

I feel that this will be a good back and fourth match for awhile, this is two of the best Tag Teams in the business and should be very exciting to watch. I think that Beer Money will win the match and take the titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back