Vickie Guerrero: New Job or Bye-Bye?

Will Vickie Guerrero Have A Job Next Week Or Not?

• Yes, Vickie will win and get her Job back

• No, Vickie will lose and not be seen again.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, on Raw last night, Vickie Guerrero came out and introduced the newest member of the Raw Roster, who goes by the name of Dolph Ziggler. Dolph won his match against John Morrison and the couple celebrated. However, their celebrations were cut short when the General Manager chimed in. He stated that he had given Dolph Ziggler a place in the Raw Roster, but not Vickie. He proceeded to tell Vickie that she can have a Job, IF she wins her match next week. Vickie looked bemused and then Lawler came out with, "Against Trish Stratus".

So, next week we have Vickie vs Trish, who comes out on top? I would say that it's most likely that Vickie does win, due to Dolph's interference. Trish could win, but where does that leave Vickie? Teddy Long won't bring her back to Smackdown, so she'd be gone for good really.

But what do you think? Place your bets.

I don't think it's possible for Trish to lose here. How bad would that make her look, interference or not. I see Vickie losing, only to play somewhat of a role at Wrestlemania or something like that.

I bet that Trish will win this match. But Vickie will somehow figure a way back in. Maybe she is in Dolph's corner at Mania, and he squares off against Morrison with Trish in his corner, or they have a mixed tag team.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly Vs. Dolph Ziggler, Lay Cool

Or Vickie and a member of Lay Cool or Vickie is in their corner. Some sort of concoction like that.

Trish will win, it wouldnt make sense for her to lose, but Vickie will be back on WWE tv, she will not be gone permenantly.

She is the most hated heel in the business right now, it would be stupid not to keep her around

I am not a fan of these "your fired" or "retirement" angles that WWE and TNA seem to do every couple of weeks right now, they are all bullshit

Vickie's destined to hurt our ears. I'd kinda miss her if she doesn't get her job. As much as her "EXCUSE ME" makes me turn down the volume, I really like her XD She does a great job at making the people boo.

Going out on a limb and I'm going to say Vickie will win. I think Vickie won't win clean but Vickie wins. Trish Stratus doesn't need a win, she's gone and a trainer on Tough Enough however Vickie clearly does. Vickie can't leave it wouldn't seem right, she will remain and she will pick up a victory. Vickie then will have material for promos for the following weeks saying how she beat Stratus. I think I could be wrong but I feel to set something up you got to have Vickie win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back