• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Venting

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Yeah yeah, it's the thing to do at WrestleZone for me. :)

I literally have called every friend I have, I don't know where else to turn right now. It's been a pathetically stressful day. One week ago today is when I found out. Rough day. I made the mistake of texting her, telling her I missed her. (We've talked everyday since-just as friends) So it wasn't unusual.

She still hasn't texted back. :\ I know I should just move on, not talk to her, and not stress. But this is legitimately my first love. I simply can't let go... I miss her so much right now.

It's a broken heart dude. It'll go away in time but it takes time to get through. Do something else besides waiting on her.

I'm not over my first love either, don't stop me from hitting up the bitches at the bar. I know how it feels bro, my bitch was pregnant at one point, don't think I'll ever be fully over her but you gotta Steele yourself to pain. It's like an itch or being cold.. You can get your mind elsewhere. Chin up dude I feel for ya.

Yeah yeah, it's the thing to do at WrestleZone for me. :)

I literally have called every friend I have, I don't know where else to turn right now. It's been a pathetically stressful day. One week ago today is when I found out. Rough day. I made the mistake of texting her, telling her I missed her. (We've talked everyday since-just as friends) So it wasn't unusual.

She still hasn't texted back. :\ I know I should just move on, not talk to her, and not stress. But this is legitimately my first love. I simply can't let go... I miss her so much right now.
Mark this down as one of the few times Slyfox gives love advice.

What exactly are you wanting? If you get her back, will you ever be able to trust her again? Will you ever be comfortable? Things just don't go back to the way they were, it's impossible.

Being upset over a girl is nothing new. But what you have to ask yourself is what are you trying to accomplish at this point? What's the goal?

You can also mark this down as one of the few times Loveless will ever admit to agreeing with Slyfox.
See this is why people are advised to cool down and think about what they actually want before taking action. People overreact, destroy their relationships and then realise a few days later that they were bloody stupid and that the thing you actually broke up over (in this case talking!?) really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I would like to tell you that you haven't already destroyed any hope you had left but going on your general dramatics and what you've said, harassing her probably put the final nail in the coffin. Once you've pissed a woman off and she realises you care more than she does, it's over. She'll ignore you just to spite you now.

What exactly are you wanting? If you get her back, will you ever be able to trust her again? Will you ever be comfortable? Things just don't go back to the way they were, it's impossible.

Being upset over a girl is nothing new. But what you have to ask yourself is what are you trying to accomplish at this point? What's the goal?

Last time I remember being happy consistently was about the first 8 months of mine and Amber's relationship. From there we argued a lot, until December it got extremely bad, February it got bad to the point we broke up for about 3 weeks, and this past week it got bad enough to where she simply left me for someone else.

All in all...I just want to be happy. With myself, with my family, and with whatever girl I may meet///get back with. My one goal in life is true and utter happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back