Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
so ya rate and ya lol

vENGENACE.jpg

I like the model of the poster and the font and everything, everything looks good, but why have Randy Orton on the poster once, let alone twice? It's kinda weird...I mean Orton is being completely buried for the last month and a half and I doubt he'll even end up having a match past the midcard at Vengeance.

But yeah, besides the Orton, good job.

Thanks X, well i just figure that Orton be the next heel to get the Cena squash. With Orton on there twice just having the luming affect i guess i dunno i was on an Orton mode lmao it took only like 5 mins to do

I like the poster, just think Orton should be replaced by maybe Khali or someone from ECW or Smackdown. Overall, it's good. I like the subtle feel it has to it, as most Vengeance posters do. I'd rate it a 7.5/10

Thanks for the input Guppee :) i thought about doing that as well but like I said earlier was in an Oton mode lol

maybe replace Orton with Edge and Lashley, then you would have the three Champions on the poster(I'm assuming that Lashley is going to regain the ECW title before Vengeance)- just expanding on Guppees idea, other than that good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back