• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vengeance: United States Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

United States Championship
Ric Flair vs (c)MVP

50 on MVP. After successful programs with Kane and Benoit, MVP will continue to get over and grow with a feud with Ric Flair. This can also allow Flair to get back into the World Heavyweight Title picture.

30 on MVP.

Flair's mission: Get young guys over. Holding a title shouldn't be in his job description right now, and I doubt he'd just win the US title out of the blue. It will be good to see MVP get the win here, because Flair has been great at putting young guys over, and MVP is next to benefit here.

100 on MVP. He'll hold on to this title for a while. Maybe with the title they'll get him something other than that idiotic get up they have him wearing now. Good idea for the fued with Flair though. Nothing will get you over better in the mid-card than beating Ric Flair. WOOOOOH!

100 on MVP. Chances are Flair is probably going to win by DQ now. MVP is hella hot right now, and I can't see him losing any momentum. Unless they want MVP to drop the belt right away and get involved in the main event, I can't see MVP dropping that title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back