Velvet Sky and Her Current Feuds is Overkill

We shy worth hair
If you saw Impact Wrestling this week then you saw that ODB made her return to TNA as a heel by attacking Velvet Sky after her match. After seeing this it makes me realise that Velvet is currently feuding with too many people right now which is odd but before recently she was one of the only face knockouts on TNA's roster. Look at the people she is currently feuding with:

The Jarretts - I thought this would be over once Chyna was revealed to be Angle's mistress but apparently it's not. At the same time Velvet didn't really need to be the one under observation as Angle's mistress as TNA had other knockouts at the other time that are doing fuck all that just as easily could've fit the bill(For example Miss Tessmacher.)This week she shoved Karen and as a result got put into a handicap match against Angelina Love and Winter which brings me to my next point.

Winter and Zombie Angelina Love - Really hoping this angle ends soon as it makes no sense(But then again angles involving any form of magic always fucking suck.) but Velvet has been feuding with these two since Winter apparently possessed or took control over Angelina(Which makes unattractive looks really noticable.). After the past two months or so they had a handicap match this week which Velvet won with a small package. Did that end the feud? One fluke pin? Extremely anti-climatic if you ask me and leads to more questions. I ask this because after it ODB came back which leads me to...

ODB - It may be too early to tell but it certainly looked like ODB is gonna be feuding with ODB in her return feud.

I look at that and see 3 feuds. For a fucking knockout! This astounds me. They seemingly have nothing for D'Angelo Dinero yet 3 feuds for her. My question to you anyways is:
Is this Overkill?

I sort of realize that right after ODB showed up. I thought Velvet Sky is in a feud right now with with Angelina Love and winter. I thought that was enough for her right now and I don't see why putting ODB in the picture, but i say wait till next week to see what happens. If they were gonig to bring back ODB, why not let her feud with Mickie James. Makes sense right, but where does that leaves the Knockout's tag team champions. The knockouts need somebody to feud with right now. This shows how impact can squeeze everything on one show.

As for what Velvet did to karen, I think that is a little pay back for what Karen did for her last week or the week before that. if ODB is added to the feud with Angelina and Winter, i think its a little over kill. For now we just have to wait and see where does this feud goes from here. As for D'Angelo there nothing for him to do right now in impact because they got everybody feuding with somebody. I think they send him over to Xplosion to feud with somebody since there is no use for him right now in Impact

I'm thinking that the deal with Jarrets is over, and that ODB is somehow connected to Winter as well, so that would be down to 1 storyline if that happens.

It's Velvet Sky.. you can never have enough Velvet.. she's smoking.. so the more she's on TV, the happier I am.. :)

I thought it was overkill when she was fueding with Winter/Angelina and Karen at the same time so adding ODB is certainly ridiculous. But like the other poster said, the stuff with the Jarretts is likely over so at least it's not a three-way clusterfuck. That said, it seems really silly to have ODB get involved here when the story is far from over with Winter and Angelina.

It wouldn't be that big a deal except you've got Mickie James currently with no storyline or angle. She's the champion, a much bigger name, and much superior wrestler. I know Velvet is all kinds of hot, but it cheapens the rest of the Knockouts for her to get so much attention. Maybe the idea is that Mickie/Tara/Madison will be come a three-way title feud, but I'd much rather see Tara and Madison go solo and have Mickie get involved with some of the other Knockouts. She's only worked with Madison and Tara since she debuted, so it'd be nice to see from fresh matchups.

I think it is a case of wanting her on TV but not wanting her in the title picture. The Jarrett thing was filler until Chyna arrived and yes I think Miss Tessmacher would have fit the bill just as well. Winter/Zombilina Love probably ended on Thursday. Was it too much? Perhaps but I don't feel any of the other KO's were slighted in any way so I was good with with.

besides have you seen Velvet Sky?

People have to remember that Velvet has always gotten featured a lot on Impact even if she's not in a title match or feud.

I think the situation with the Jarretts wasn't really a feud and it's over now. I think what Velvet did to Karen was her final payback for what she acussed her of 3 weeks ago.

They may be taking a break from her feud with Winter & Angelina. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of it I would rather they have Velvet continue and try to finish that storyline and give it a proper finish then her feuding with ODB. That is if that is where the attack from ODB is leading to.

So no I don't think that it is overkill. However, I do agree with the OP about The Pope. He really does need something to do.

I like Velvet and I do agree to a certain extent. Her feud with the Jarretts is pretty much over since it was found that it was Chyna not Velvet in Angle's corner. I think that her feud with Angelina/Winter is almost done since she just beat them in a handicapped match. I feel the ODP is a new one since the others are winding down. It seems as though they keep her in feuds to keep her out of the title picture. I think that Angelina/Winter will move on to Mickie soon. I do have to agree with Tazz though, I too miss the pigeons (her entrance into the ring).
As far as the Pope, it was reported recently in WZ that he was planning on leaving TNA (Impact) soon for his contract is almost done. That could be why he has no storyline.

I like Velvet and I do agree to a certain extent. Her feud with the Jarretts is pretty much over since it was found that it was Chyna not Velvet in Angle's corner. I think that her feud with Angelina/Winter is almost done since she just beat them in a handicapped match. I feel the ODP is a new one since the others are winding down. It seems as though they keep her in feuds to keep her out of the title picture. I think that Angelina/Winter will move on to Mickie soon. I do have to agree with Tazz though, I too miss the pigeons (her entrance into the ring).
As far as the Pope, it was reported recently in WZ that he was planning on leaving TNA (Impact) soon for his contract is almost done. That could be why he has no storyline.

Pope confirmed he isn't leaving. But they should find something for him to do.

About the topic, Although I like Velvet, I agree that it is somewhat an overkill on how many feuds she is in. The Jarrett/Angle feud should be over at Slammiversary (hopefully) so I don't see her involved with that anymore. As far as Winter/Angelina are concerned, They might feud with Mickie next but I don't really expect it to go very far. I'm actually surprised they brought ODB back this way. They should have had her attack Mickie and chase after the belt. ODB should be the top heel of the knockouts division in my opinion. With Madison feuding with Tara she won't be in the title picture for awhile. Its possible TNA brought ODB back to beat Velvet, because she wants to be champ, and then ODB will feud with Mickie James. To be honest, in a few months Velvet will be back in a feud with Winter and Angelina, most likely with an ally

If you saw Impact Wrestling this week then you saw that ODB made her return to TNA as a heel by attacking Velvet Sky after her match. After seeing this it makes me realise that Velvet is currently feuding with too many people right now which is odd but before recently she was one of the only face knockouts on TNA's roster. Look at the people she is currently feuding with:

The Jarretts - I thought this would be over once Chyna was revealed to be Angle's mistress but apparently it's not. At the same time Velvet didn't really need to be the one under observation as Angle's mistress as TNA had other knockouts at the other time that are doing fuck all that just as easily could've fit the bill(For example Miss Tessmacher.)This week she shoved Karen and as a result got put into a handicap match against Angelina Love and Winter which brings me to my next point.

Winter and Zombie Angelina Love - Really hoping this angle ends soon as it makes no sense(But then again angles involving any form of magic always fucking suck.) but Velvet has been feuding with these two since Winter apparently possessed or took control over Angelina(Which makes unattractive looks really noticable.). After the past two months or so they had a handicap match this week which Velvet won with a small package. Did that end the feud? One fluke pin? Extremely anti-climatic if you ask me and leads to more questions. I ask this because after it ODB came back which leads me to...

ODB - It may be too early to tell but it certainly looked like ODB is gonna be feuding with ODB in her return feud.

I look at that and see 3 feuds. For a fucking knockout! This astounds me. They seemingly have nothing for D'Angelo Dinero yet 3 feuds for her. My question to you anyways is:
Is this Overkill?

It's not magic. It's called obsession. Women, and men get it all the time. Even taking it to extremes, like here where Winter is drugging Angelina with whatever. Previous show a few weeks ago hinted at this. You wanted real storylines; it doesn't get much more real than this. A sorta lesbian, psycho love triangle where Winter is obsessed with Angelina.

It's not magic. It's called obsession. Women, and men get it all the time. Even taking it to extremes, like here where Winter is drugging Angelina with whatever. Previous show a few weeks ago hinted at this. You wanted real storylines; it doesn't get much more real than this. A sorta lesbian, psycho love triangle where Winter is obsessed with Angelina.

However TNA is still hinting a paranormal aspect to her. From her mystical personality and theme song, to her constant "past life" memories of her Angelina. To be frank, I don't think TNA knows how they are fully going to play it out. At first it seemed like they were doing a version 2 of the Mickie/Trish feud (which they probably should have stayed on) to some weird storyline in which Angelina is drugged and acts like a zombie. The feud is quite stupid in my opinion. But thats just my two cents.

The Jarret feud will most likely be completely over by Slamaversery. I'm almost sure Chyna was supposed to play her part on iMPACT, but she no showed or wasn't able to make it, so they made a small cast change, and wrote it into her handicap match.

The winter feud needs a conclusion, it's in the middle of itself right now, need a Winter vs Velvet for Angelina match eventually... didn't she say that Angelina only needed a couple more pills before she was completely indoctrinated?

ODB is right at the beginning, and I'm glad to see her back (although I don't care for her new look). This can be wrapped into the Winter feud, or it can be delayed until after the Winter feud. There always the chance that ODB is just ooing after every knockout, but the attack seemed a little too personal to go that route.

I do agree however, that they're giving her too much at once, it's getting hard to follow, especially since the Winter one alone is so deep.

I think the entire feud is stupid, its all over kill man. First off, Velvet Sky. I thinks shes hot, I love her intro, and wish that my TV can generate scent so I could smell her pussy, but Velvet Sky sucks. She cant talk on the mic and she is mediocre in the ring. Probably the reason why she never held the Women's Belt. Anglina Love and Winter, what the hell are they doing. Where is this story going? Absolutely the fuck nowhere. It pisses me off because they can do a whole lot more with these knockouts. Now, ODB, Why the fuck will she return and feud with Velvet, when the last time we saw her, she was laying on her back for Madison Rayne? Wonder where this is going, probably down the toilet.

I think the entire feud is stupid, its all over kill man. First off, Velvet Sky. I thinks shes hot, I love her intro, and wish that my TV can generate scent so I could smell her pussy, but Velvet Sky sucks. She cant talk on the mic and she is mediocre in the ring. Probably the reason why she never held the Women's Belt. Anglina Love and Winter, what the hell are they doing. Where is this story going? Absolutely the fuck nowhere. It pisses me off because they can do a whole lot more with these knockouts. Now, ODB, Why the fuck will she return and feud with Velvet, when the last time we saw her, she was laying on her back for Madison Rayne? Wonder where this is going, probably down the toilet.

Maybe since she 'lost' Tara, Madiuson needed another helper and brought back ODB too?

personally i dont like the fueding with ODB due to the other feuds. Angelina and Winter feud, understand. Velvet and Karen understand, those two feuds are good moves, two feuds, techniqually three. is good, but four isnt. i thought it would be good for her to feud with Karen because Karen annoys many and the fact that she falsely accused her makes sense in a storyline angle, but it looks like ODB will be the one she feuds with, i guess Winter and Angelina will feud sometime when Angelina gets out of her trance like state.

I havent watched TNA nor Impcat Wrestling for a fair while now but one thing i can say.. and im certain about this... There is no such thing as too much Velvet! As long as her... and her heavenly booty is on TV Every male is happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back