• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

US Birth Certificates are Bonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
This shouldn't be considered news to most Americans, but whenever I try to bring this piece of information up to people (friends, family, etc.) they tend to think I'm making stuff up. But in fact, it's documented historical proof that led me to this information. For those unfamiliar with the whole situation...

It seems that back in 1913 the United States was short of cash. By the end of World War I, wartime costs had depleted the treasury and there were several really bad financial panics. The country needed to print more money than it had as equity to restore confidence in the money supply and get the economy back on its feet.

When you or I need more money, we use something as collateral and go to a bank for a loan. When a country needs more money it has to go somewhere also. But in 1913 there wasn't anywhere to go. So the US created the Federal Reserve Act. This established a private central bank (The Federal Reserve Bank) that would regulate the amount of money the US government was allowed to borrow and put in circulation. It also would expect to be repaid, like any bank, with interest.

After only 20 years things went from bad to worse. During Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidency, in 1933, the US was unable to pay its debt. The county was bankrupt. The private banks that made up the Federal Reserve demanded their money and Roosevelt responded. He had to use the only thing left of any value to pay the banks and continue doing business with them -- the citizens of our country. Us!

If you're not the kind to believe these type of rumors; just look at the copy of your Birth Certificate. It's a giant bond, in all of its bond glory worth well over a million dollars. And even worse, since the inception of this the US Government has traded you and I on the stock market like we're nothing more than profit and data.

Now, with this bit of information at your disposal; how do you feel? Does it bother you at all? Or do you feel the same? Knowing this now, do you wonder if said money is possible to obtain? (Spoiler: It is)

I don't think you know how the stock market works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back