ur new wwe champ...carlito?

mistahaze126

Dark Match Jobber
who thinks carlito has a shot at being a champ in wwe, and if u do, how long before he accomplishes such a great feat, only comparable to his hair. and if he is champ, well how long does he hold it? meaning is he a transitional champ?

i think this guy is GREAT. when i saw him in that match with nitro, and benjamin, it was RIDICULOUS. he is seriously shaping up to be someone that holds that belt, and i mean HOLDS THAT BELT. his mic work is not that great, but its alot better than ALOT of wrestlers. but i would like to see him gettin that serious push by the beginning of next year, so he gets that shot at wrestlemania. and if not wm, than sooner, because he would need to lose, to taste that gold being so close, that it pushes his character to want it more than anyone. but thas just me. your thoughts on this?

I do think Carlito will be a future World Champion, but not right now, he should go for another shot at the Intercontiental title to build him up a bit more.

i think carlito is great also but what about benjamin hes being forgotten about hes the most athletic guy in wwe
and stole the show at both money in the banks, and im suprised he isnt pissed about not being on raw for over a month

I think Carlito is gonna be champ... Just not anytime soon... Dudez real young... He isnt just gonna have a title shot handed to him.... I give it 2 years..

He could be champ, but anyone COULD be champ. I mean, WWE is telling him to act like The Rock, and the Rock was a multi-time wwe champ.

he will be champ soon enough maybe in a couple of years, he needs to have some good matches and beat some people a little higher in the buisness, also a hell turn might not be half bad for him

I think carlito will win the gold one day but for now he's kool on the IC title level. His dad has won a lot of championships, but not in the WWF or NWA. His father's title history is amazing. Carlito's brother is trying to get into the WWE too, Ive seen him in action in the WWC, Eddie Colon, he is pretty good too.

I like Carlito, but i dont see him as (WWE or WH) championship material......i think its cos of his character, he doesnt have the look of a World Heavyweight Champion......Maybe Shelton Benjamin first though.

taker04 said:
I like Carlito, but i dont see him as (WWE or WH) championship material......i think its cos of his character, he doesnt have the look of a World Heavyweight Champion......Maybe Shelton Benjamin first though.

Carlito will be champ way before Shelton... Shelton is a great athlete... But I'm tellin ya... He'll never get the push he deserves... As for Carlito... He will be champ someday... But hes still young... He has time..

I just don't think that Carlito has the ability to be champion right now. I think that he has some tremendous talent, however I just don't think that at this point he's using his talent right. He just can't sell anything. Every move he does just looks so weak. And if Carlito was main eventing I don't think it would draw an audience.

give carlito a good few years before he becomes wwe champion, cos it would be a shame to ruin him ex. people like brock lesnar were ruined beacause they became wwe champion so early in the career and because the wwe gave brock the title 3 times it got to his head that he was gods gift to wrestling. carlito needs to earn more respect before he becomes wwe champion ex. things like winning king of the ring, becoming ic champion a couple more times, beating guys like triple h, shawn michaels, john cena and edge without cheating. and maybe even a match with foley or hogan or even austin, i know its a long shot but even if he lost to one of these guys he would still be a big name for facing them. and after hes done a bit of this i think he'l be ready to become wwe champion.

is it just me or does anyone think carlito and foley would make a great feud?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back