• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated Character Profiles

Derf

O.M.G.
So who would like an updated Charecter profile? If I get enough people wanting them, I'll go ahead and do them, with Staffs permission of course. They'll include certian information about your charecter on the first page, your charecter app on the 2nd, and then as a bonus, I will track down and post all of your previous RP's on the following pages, and keep up with them all as well. Also, with those RP's I'll add info on who they were against, and wether it won the match or not. Heres a quick one I did for myself, minus the RP and charecter app.

---

Pic-EricDerf.jpg

Debut: Meltdown 12-2
Height: 6"
Weight: 235 Pounds
Career Highlights: n/a
Theme Music: My Curse - Killswitch Engage
Assosiates: Josh (cameraman)
Win/Lose: 1-3-0
Finishing Move(s): The Sandspit (Buzzsaw Kick), The Confederation Flip (backwards DDT)

I know it's simple, but some of that info you don't have on your Charecter app, and this keps it neat. Plus, If you want to, yu could even write up a little background story for it.

I wouldn't mind having one of these. You sure are doing a lot for the Fed Derf and even though I don't say it enough you are doing a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back