• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

upcoming title fueds

cmiller9291

Getting Noticed By Management
what do u guys think will be the fueds for the world titles in the near future after all this champion of champions rivalry is over around survivor series. i honestly can't think of one for raw. i would say orton vs cena but i really think that will be saved for wresltemania. i would like to see hhh vs edge but neither have the title or r involved with the title. for smackdown, i think it will be possibly undertaker vs booker then maybe batista vs booker after batista's feud with finlay. i just want to see what you guys think will happen.

Raw- Cena vs. Umaga or They'll bring someone new in to feud with him for awhile

Smackdown!-Kane, Batista, or maybe a triple threat feud with Finley and one of the other two

there a more than multiple choices.

RAW-Umaga,Cena,Edge,Orton,Carlito,Nitro

SMACKDOWN- Booker, Kane, Undertaker, Batista, Finlay, Kennedy, Boogeyman

ECW-RVD, Big Show, Sandman, Sabu, CM Punk

Ok, if this thread just comes down as another listings thread, Im closing it.. For the last time, this is a discussion board! And listing things isnt forming a discusion..

WWE Championship - As much as I hate to say it, it looks like its going to be Umaga.. Edge/Orton and DX are all occupied with there little fued, and the only other person that would probably fit in is Nitro, but he isnt big enough yet.

World Championship - Batista again.. It doesnt seem like there pushing anyone as a legit Title competitor since they moved Lashley back down to Mid-Card and the rest of the people you would think deserve a shot are either heel, in a storyline, or involved with another title.

ECW Championship - Hopefully RVD becomes champion.. And if he does, I believe gis first title fued will be against Test.. Seems like there tryna push him as top heel.

I'd personally like to see Hardcore Holly get the ECW title. Theres alot of people saying Vince still inst confident with RVD or whatever, plus i think it could give Holly a good boost after being out so long.

I dont think Kane or Undertaker are going to figure in the Heavyweight Title for a while. It looks like they'll get pushed as a tag team for a while, or at least until Wrestlemania where everyones saying they'll both retire. I'd imagine WWE are going to give Batista another reign at some stage so that could be coming up.

I dont think Umaga would be a good pick for the WWE title. I dont think his whole gimmick is really all that convincing, all though some people that look more at the actual wrestling side might have another opinion. Carlito and Nitro too i think will stay focused on the intercontinental title for a while.

Jesus, God, please do not let Umaga win the title. Cena's a mishap of a champ in the first place, but i don't want to see a guy who "knocks people out" WITH HIS THUMB as the champ. Not to mention if he were champ I'd have to listen to Estrada more, and more, and more, and he makes me want to punch a baby.

dashthestanpeat said:
Jesus, God, please do not let Umaga win the title. Cena's a mishap of a champ in the first place, but i don't want to see a guy who "knocks people out" WITH HIS THUMB as the champ. Not to mention if he were champ I'd have to listen to Estrada more, and more, and more, and he makes me want to punch a baby.

If you think about it, he'd be hitting them in the throat which would close the windpipe off. So more like he stops them from breathing for a minute. I remember reading somewhere that if you hit someone in the neck in the right way you can kill them.

Also, I think RVD will get the ECW title belt. No one else really jumps out to me, other then possibly Sabu. Smackdown will most likely go back to Batista. The WWE Championship -should- stick with Cena for a time, 'cause although it'd be very interesting I don't like the idea of Umaga as Champ.

dashthestanpeat said:

What Umaga's finisher would do to someone is a lot worse than what most finishers would do, ESPECIALLY the FU. Why on earth would a fireman's carry put somebody out? You get nailed in the throat with a thumb and you're done and it doesn't matter how big/small you are. Not to mention the rest of his moveset is pretty impressive, especially for a guy his size. I think Umaga SHOULD be champ, as it would make Raw far more interesting with people chasing the Undefeated Umaga rather than the same old crap with Cena.

i agree screw cena umaga is where it is at raw doesn't need a white guy trying to be black come on we need an umdefeated samoan bulldozurrr
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey Well If Umaga Does Get The Push Then By All Means It Would Create An Whole New Iamge I Mean It Was Great When Yokozuma Held The Title But I Think They More Experince Mor Indepth...caz They Seem Kind Of Corn But More Time Effort And For Umaga Ans Estrada To Be More Sharper And Effective

ChokeslamToHell said:
What Umaga's finisher would do to someone is a lot worse than what most finishers would do, ESPECIALLY the FU. Why on earth would a fireman's carry put somebody out? You get nailed in the throat with a thumb and you're done and it doesn't matter how big/small you are. Not to mention the rest of his moveset is pretty impressive, especially for a guy his size. I think Umaga SHOULD be champ, as it would make Raw far more interesting with people chasing the Undefeated Umaga rather than the same old crap with Cena.
I agree that Umagas finisher would do more damage than the FU, but it looks ******ed and very anticlimantic, it just plain doesn't look like a devestasing move, I'd rather see him use somrthing like the Superfly splash and call it the Samoea Splash, or maybe a torture rack neckbreaker (when he first came out and faced Flair he used it)

Umaga is your next WWE champ. He will run over people and drop the title at WM as most heels do. i wonder who will challege Umaga for the title.

WWE Championship- I don't really believe Cena will have the title after Cyber Sunday because his title will most likely be on the line. I think King Booker will be our WWE Champion after Cyber Sunday. But if Cena stays champion after Sunday, I see him either feuding with Umaga since Umaga is the only superstar worthy of fighting for a Championship. I hope he do win and make Raw more interesting. Just think with him being champion, the faces of Raw like Carlito and DX can step up and challenge him for the gold.

World Heavyweight Championship- I see Batista winniny the title within the next month or so and he will go one and feud with either Mr. Kennedy or Mark Henry will reappear on SD.

ECW Championship- I see Test, Hardcore Holly, Sabu, or CM Punk winning the title. Personally I don't want RVD to win that belt no more because for some reason his moveset has gotten very stale. He does his same moveset in the exact order every match. I think he need to mix it up and become the RVD from ECW years ago instead of performing the way WWE want him to.

Mr.SmackDown said:
there a more than multiple choices.

RAW-Umaga,Cena,Edge,Orton,Carlito,Nitro

SMACKDOWN- Booker, Kane, Undertaker, Batista, Finlay, Kennedy, Boogeyman

ECW-RVD, Big Show, Sandman, Sabu, CM Punk

In response, I bet you are a kayfabe but let me disprove some stuff
Umaga is set to be Dave's punching bag soon.
If Nitro goes to WWE Title status this soon, I give up on WWE.
They won't let Carlito challenge for the title yet.
Kane and Undertaker are probably gonna feud for WM23 as Kane's retirement match so I don't see him or Taker in it soon.
If Boogeyman goes for the World Championship I give up on WWE.
Vince doesn't want RVD as champ because of his drug run in with the law.
Vince doesn't want CM Punk in yet, it's too early.
Big Show is retiring soon so he won't be in the title picture.
In fact, the current plan is to have Test win the Extreme Elimination Chamber.

I think the WWE title will be as sickening as it sounds wil be Cena v. Umaga.
The World Heavywieght title should be Booker and Taker because Smackdown's superstars claim to hold DQ and count-out victories over each and Taker has 2 DQ wins over Booker.
The ECW Title will be Test and Sabu because Test is on steriods and Sabu is so EXTREME

Umaga has a great manager and gimmick. Everyone who thinks itr will be a good change up is right. Cena vs. Umaga specialty match would be nice!

As much as I hate it, Booker will probably go feud with lashley or Batista or some other fill in face until they find someone worthwile. I think Booker's doing a bang up job.

Hardcore Holly, after working his anus off at SD! for years and not winning a title (did have shot at Royal rumble against lesnar) is due for gold. He can get the job done.

Looks like Cena is Feuding with k-fed but yesterday on RAW there was a beginning of feud betweencena and umaga so looks like umaga will hava a title shot

its official, King Booker vs Batista at survivor series

Big Show will loose the tile in the elimination chamber and RVD will probably win!

I think it will be Umaga vs. Cena on Raw, Booker T(SUX) vs. Batista on Smackdown, and I would like to see Big Slow vs. CM Punk on ECW..... But I say screw Umaga, if he wins I will quit watching Raw all together. I think Cena is the best champ raw has had in a long time, not to mention all the bigger stars are in their own fueds right now and in my opinion the only person I see deserving of the title on Raw is Carlito!!!!!

I think that there will be no real serious rivalry for cenas title till rumble time (cena is defending against k fed at new year, wont lose it before then). However, i think that the survivor series match willl set up the umanga/cena feud, with umanga winning at the rumble, and cena winning at mania. I have a feeling that orton wont get into the picture till summerslam.

As for the smackdown title, Cant see Batista winning at suvivor series, then heading into a feud with Either Lashley (heel turn?) or Kennedy. Think there gonna use the taker match at suvivor series to get him over into the number one contender spot. Or theyll keep the booker feud going till the rumble.

In terms of the ecw title, Big Show wont retain in the chamber, though hell be the last competitor to enter. CM Punk will have an excellent match, maybe going till the end, but i think sabu or rvd will win and possibly feud until mania with each other. I dont think vince will put the strap on test, id be shocked and horrified if he does, as even though i really like test, it would just cripple the ecw brand beyond beleif to have a former heat reject take the gold, especially after just retuning less than 6 months ago.

For Raw, I can see Umaga maybe winning it sometime down the line, he is on the opposite side for the Survivor Series Team Cena vs Team Big Show Match, I can see it coming down to Umaga and Cena with Umaga winning, thus earning a title shot!

For Smackdown, I would LOVE to see the Undertaker get it, but he doesn't really need it, I think that Batista will probably get it and fued with Booker for a little longer before switching to a fued with MR KENNEDY!!

For ECW, get this, Bobby Lashley will win it at December to Dismember!! He hates being on Smackdown (due to the "freebird") and wants to jump ship to ECW, Vince loves him but didn't think he could carry Smackdown as the champ, however, he could build up his character over at ECW! Also, Lashley jumping to ECW would be the suprise Heyman has, he could even turn on Cena's team at Survivor Series!

Chief out

i was just thinking that with the major push umaga has been getting he is of course most likely going to get a title shot with what happened this past monday on raw it will lead to the title being put on the line....they will probably drag the feud a lil longer there or perhaps not then leave the belt on umaga....from there who will face umaga...well he will destory everyone till dx splits up because as we know shawn is due for that surgery...when? we do not kno but it has to be somethin with the year and once shawn leaves i can see hhh coming up once again going up against umaga to take the title back reinforcing the king of kings....this would happen over a long period of time but the way it is now they are already potraying somthing between umaga and cena....so that means at wrestlemania i dbout it will be umaga vs cena...but rather umaga with the belt against hhh....after all we still have royal rumble and such after survior series and it would be lame as hell if cena won it WHICH HE WONT so yea thats an upcoming feud perhaps in the future UMAGA (Champion) after beating cena vs HHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back