Unscripted - Vengeance vs. Showtime vs. Ty Burna vs. Kurtesy - World Title (HIAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Unscripted-World.jpg

For the first time in WZCW History, the legendary and dangerous Hell in a Cell match will make its presence felt as the World Heavyweight Championship will be defended inside the demonic structure with Fatal Four Way rules in place. The Champion Vengeance will defend against Showtime Cougar, Ty Burna, who both won qualifying matches, and Dr. Steven Kurtesy who surprised the World when he was won the Battle Royale for the final spot on Ascension 19. Vance Bateman has been stacking the odds against the Champion since winning the belt at Apocalypse. Now word is reaching us that if Vengeance loses the championship at Unscripted, he will be forced to leave the WZCW, we'll provide more information on that when we have it. Who will make their mark in the first ever Hell in a Cell match and leave as the World Heavyweight Champion?

Deadline is Tuesday 24th August 23:59 EST

***LIVE WEB FEED FROM THE OFFICE OF VANCE BATEMAN***

The camera has a desk in view, a leather chair facing away from the camera. The desktop is clear with only an oak place name set on the green leather surface. The camera focuses into the name of Vance Bateman, as the chair turns, revealing the man himself sitting in the chair, a wicked grin on his smug face.

Vance: You have now all seen the preview for Unscripted, and the number of emails received have justified my decision to withhold a stipulation, until now.

It’s true!

If Vengeance fails to defend his title in the Cell, not only does he lose the belt, he loses his job here at WZCW.

In the light of this, some people will see the past few weeks as my having stacked the deck against our champion. A Hell in a Cell match is a test to every man, as is defending against three men, let alone those of the calibre of Ty Burna and Showtime Cougar, but many have labelled this match as impossible to defend.

I have been labelled the malefactor in this, and I wish to take time to address the issues:

1. Vengeance knew this stipulation since he won the belt from Titus. He signed a contract in the presence of an attorney verifying that if he lost his title match, he was fired. Why do you think he got into the match in the first place?
He knew I wouldn’t approve and so he offered his contract for his failure. He sold his soul for a shot at gold.

2. I don’t care about Vengeance’s career. I care about fans, I care about ratings and I care about giving WZCW the best show possible, and these men are the best, and there is nothing that will get the viewers in more than this match.

Vengeance has got himself into this mess, so all it is left for me to show his career highs...

Presses television remote, and the video fills the screen, with ‘My Way’ by Frank Sinatra in the background. The video begins to show Vengeance receiving a Rock Slide, being pinned by Harthan, and Titus escaping the cage.

Suddenly, the feed begins to distort, flickering and white noise can be heard interrupting Ole Blue Eyes’ singing. Eventually, the flickering shows a man in red and black, slowly becoming more dominant, as Bateman can be heard in the background screaming at his tech staff to get to the bottom of the loss of feed.

Vengeance’s normal white outfit has been replaced by a predominately red cape, with black hood.

As sound begins to stabilise from the previous audio, a low roar in the background of the pitch black can be heard, along with the low chuckle of Vengeance, clearly amused at Vance’s irritation at the interruption of his broadcast.

Vengeance: Vance, you’re all about giving the fans what you want, so I thought I would help you oblige. For you see, as interesting a match as you can give, you are still nothing more than an obnoxious piece of excrement, and quite frankly, no-one cares how you justify what you have done. Macbeth’s summary of ‘what’s done is done, and cannot be undone’ is most fitting.

I accepted the risks of entering into this dance with the devil, for I know I can overcome the odds, as I have continually done to reach this stage.

When someone dominates, all that can be done is for others to expect inevitable failure. I have dominated and was a victim of unfortunate circumstances, but now the hunter is the hunted.

I am going into Hell with four other men, each of which is capable of beating anyone else in the match and taking away what I have earned.

Ty Burna, a coward who will happily pounce on circumstances in his favour, preferring the sneak attack to face to face. Showtime is capable of absorbing the punishment and stealing his wins with roll ups.

Dr Kurtesy... well he may just win because no-one else in the match will actually pay any attention to him.

But I have learned from mistakes in the past, and no-one will be taken lightly. We can only hope Kurtesy wakes up in a real hospital, with a real doctor asking him how that made him feel. Because I fear since he has been a number two member of the Crashin Movement, he may actually have forgotten what pain feels like, since his disgrace of a partner seems to be a universal punch bag.

He pauses, pulling the cloak further around him, as if cold.

Vengeance: This cloak represents the end of the journey. The darkness still remains in part, and shall continue to remain, but the work has been carried out, WZCW has been purged through blood and fire, and shall emerge white and pure.

If this is to be the final outing, then so be it. But these three men will feel my wrath, and I shall enter Hell, seeing not those three men, but seeing the final adversary. Vance, I hope you are watching, because in your eagerness to sign me up to the contract, you missed an important clause, which shall be revealed.

I am the dominant force in this industry. I have beaten more champions than anyone, I have overcome being buried alive, and I will be the World Champion at the end of the night. A night when Titus’ ‘illustrious’ career of mediocrity comes to an end.

An eerie voice filters through the roar

?: The bitch shall pay for her meddling

Vengeance looks intensely at the camera, the reddish tinge to his eyes obvious again, as though the pain in the voice has triggered a powerful rage.

Vengeance: The meddling of Serafina has not gone unnoticed. Ty, your hold over her and using her to distract me with her attacks on Tarja will cost you. The sneak attacks will bring retribution on her head, and you shall be powerless to stop it.
Ouija, ESP, whichever of the psychotic little voices you prefer to listen to... none of them can save her from the day of her judgement.

He walks off centre, the camera following him as the backdrop slowly turns gradually more and more red, the roar getting louder, until the licking flames can be seen at the corner. The camera turns to the back of Vengeance, as he faces out onto a lake of fire.

Vengeance: Behold, the day cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate, and destroy the abominations therein.

The final judgement is upon you all. Ty, Showtime, Kurtesy... you shall enter Hell in search of something that has been predestined, and destiny is mine. Hell shall be cast into a lake of fire, which is a second death.

Bring all that you can, but I will not spare you in this day of Vengeance.

He walks into the fire, flames licking around the cloak, enveloping the champion, until he can be seen no longer.

Although mist covers the beautiful night sky, the moons' rays penetrate through the fine layer of vapour. The reflections make their entrance through a small barred prison-like window, illuminating parts of a tiny cream room that's wall and floor are exactly alike... soft, curved padding. Against one of the walls sits it's occupant, cross-legged with their head bowed down. A straight-jacket bounds their hands behind their back, done very tightly. As the person lifts their head, the night sun shines across their face to reveal Dr. Steven Kurtesy. He looks directly towards the door that separates him from reality, where many people passing stop to look on in confusion. Kurtesy smiles back at them weirdly.

Were you expecting someone one?

He laughs.

It always seems to be my life story, doesn't it? No-one seems to have a sense of faith towards the good doctor, someone people should ultimately listen to in the end. When I first entered the company, I wasn't expected to become the WZCW World Tag Team Champion on my debut. What about people realising my potential of being a legitimate wrestler? Not something perceived.

Kurtesy leans forward off the wall, still staring at the door.

It's almost as if I have to give people the most obvious clues for them to even have a remote idea, anymore. Many people wouldn't have suspected me as being a prisoner without erecting a sign on the door prior to me entering this room... just like when I stole the Mayhem Championship at Apocalypse. I had to leave a note with my own personal handwriting on it hanging above the ring just so someone would take notice. It's a shame though that I don't get my chance at redemption against Baez for what he has caused me... but the championship is in good hands now, another thing people didn't expect. It is in the hands of a more-than-capable competitor... an elite competitor, Steven Holmes.

A smirk on the face of Steven forms.

People expected the Crashin Movement to make our names heard in the tag team division and re-claim the championship that I once held. People expected that because Crashin and I had a chance at taking on the champions individually, we would be involved in the championship match... but we had other plans. Constantine has been a thorn in Doug's side ever since the inception of the Movement and he has his chance of pay-back.

Kurtesy leans back on the wall and uses it to pick himself up to a vertical base. He remains focused on the door.

And that leaves me to do something that everyone didn't see, as it was the biggest surprise of all... entering myself into the World Championship picture. Alas, I am dumbstruck as to why people wouldn't consider me a threat in the Battle Royale. I have been preying on people's weaknesses and allowing themselves to exploit it. Baez became enraged, taking out members of the Mayhem Division... an objective the Movement shares. I made Gordito doubt himself once, which admittedly was shame on me... only to force him to do it again, which I put the shame on you. And now, at Unscripted, I will do the same.

He begins to walk slowly towards the door, startling some of the on-lookers.

It is Vengeance, one mythical being, fighting against his former accomplice Ty Burna, another mythical being, with Showtime, a rival of both men, stuck in the middle. This match has nothing to do with me as far as everyone involved in this match is concerned and it would be quite rude of me to interject whilst they figure out their problems. Little ol' me... has been cast to the side...

The look on Steven's face turns from joyous to sadistic as he looks through the door window, staring at the people who look back.

Unfortunately for these three, this type of structure is my personal playground. I have been enclosed numerous times, most experiences resulting from me spending alone time in these custom-built solitary confinement rooms... one time pitting me inside of a steel cage where I caused havoc. The only reason that I lost was because there was an escape option... inside the Cell, there is no escape. Men like Vengeance or Ty Burna can't manipulate the lights or throw smoke bombs to disappear, nor does David Cougar have the ability exit, stage left if his "show performance" begins to bail out. I will make them feel the pain and suffering that I have endured, giving people a reason to believe they will be trapped in hell.

Steven turns away from the door and focuses his attention towards the window.

I am the only man able to see the light...

He looks around the room.

... when he is consumed by darkness.

He walks towards the window. When he approaches, he stares intently at the moon.

The time has come for the Movement to rise... the time has come for the Movement to rehabilitate WZCW... the time has come for the Movement to become the greatest, most powerful group ever to grace WZCW. At the night of Unscripted, we will take our rightful place by eliminating those that do not believe... eliminating those who are not elite... eliminating the darkness from the control board.

Come Unscripted, I will barge down the gates of Hell and emerge from the Cell... the NEW WZCW World Heavyweight Championship...

Kurtesy gives a maniacal smile.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Steven begins to laugh out loud as he knows what the future will hold for him and can finally prove his worth. He knows that when he becomes the predecessor of the championship that so few have yet to hold, he will be able to ask those that failed to reach the brass ring the same thing that he posed to the Mayhem Championship challengers...

... how... does it make you feel?

Scene opens at the site of Unscripted. It is the day before the most anticipated PPV in WZCW history. Showtime David Cougar is standing backstage inside the arena. He stands in front of a curtain as workers move around him and pulls it to the side. He gazes down inside the arena seating and to the middle of the arena where the ring is set up. High above it and slowly moving down is the massive Hell in a Cell cage, the first of its kind ever in WZCW. The lights are dimmed and single spotlights shine on the ring. His thoughts can be heard.

Cougar: Here I am. A little more than twenty four hours away from the biggest match of my career on what could be the biggest Pay Per View ever. There are talks that this Pay Per View will exceed Kingdom Come in buy rates. A lot of credit is owed to the management and staff here who have done an excellent job putting together a card that is stacked top to bottom and implanting an exciting concept into the Pay Per View. The talent pool in WZCW has never been higher, and with such huge matches in place. Constantine's boisterous challenge to anyone backstage. Reminds me of when I openly defended my EurAsian title at Lethal Lottery. The three-way tag match and the amount of praise the World Tag Team Champions have brought to the division. They should be a force for years to come. Baez finally getting a match with the man who stole his belt. That Elite X Title match where the fans vote who Austin Reynolds faces. That Austin reminds me of myself not too long ago, but he’d better be careful as all three men I know are hungry for some singles gold, especially that Beckford kid. And then of course, there’s the Big Dave, Titus match. Two men I highly respect and know will deliver an outstanding bout.

That card alone would’ve amazed me as a kid, but then there’s the big match of the night. Four Way Hell in the Cell match between myself, Vengeance, Ty... and Kurtesy? Hmmm, amazing, but good on the good doctor. He will get to be apart of a match that will have fans talking for years.

A lot has weighed on my mind in the past month. Getting the opportunity to be in this match by defeating the mountain Everest. The sudden change in Ty’s attitude. The whole thing with Dave and Titus. Vengeance... and now a doctor on top of it. The history I have with Unscripted. My first Pay Per View match. Ten men gave a lot in an explosive tag match and it was that match where I began to make a name for myself. People praised my work and it wasn’t long before things started clicking and I was winning gold left right and centre. But now the prize is far greater than potential, a chance to hold the biggest prize in WZCW.

Stage Crew: The ring will be ready in about fifteen minutes Showtime.

Cougar: Thank you.

I know what I must do and I have prepared for it since I first debuted with this company. Unscripted may be the best thing anyone's ever watched.

----------

Scene opens inside the cell. The camera looks down at the ring as Showtime David Cougar walks up the stairs and steps into the ring, microphone in hand. He paces around the ring a bit. He grabs one of the ring ropes and gazes around at the structure. He walks over to the chair occupying the middle of the ring. He sits down and turns to face the camera. He holds up three fingers, two, one...

Cougar: Good evening all and welcome to a special live pre-Unscripted edition of The Show. I am of course your host, the most charismatic individual to ever graze across the TV screen, the most entertaining man in pro wrestling today, as well as your next WZCW Heavyweight Champion of the World..... Showtime David Cougar!

And tonight the top dogs in management, Chuck and Bate, have asked me host the pre-Unscripted build up show, twenty four hours before the most anticipated PPV in years begins. The buzz this weekend has been off the hook. WZCW has gone all out this time with the whole voting system and this weekend has been non stop promotion and meet and greet with the millions of fans who voted. And what a line up of matches they have for us on Sunday as well. The Elite X Title match. Champion Austin Reynolds, or should we call him Showtime Junior eh, is going to face either Blade in an Iron Man match, Phoenix in a First Blood, or Chris Beckford in an Inferno match. All three matches, dynamite. And then there’s Baez going face to face with the man who stole his Mayhem belt, Steven Holmes, in either a standard rules match, hilarious the thought but no, an I Quit match, or a Strap match. Man, imagine being tied with Holmes. You’d be sipping tea and praising the Queen after a few hours stuck with him... of course without killing him Baez. Next Career verse Title as Titus puts his illustrious career on the line for Big Dave’s EurAsian Title in an Extreme Rules match. And the main event, Four Way Hell in a Cell Match for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship, Champion Vengeance defends his belt and his career against Ty Burna, Steven Kurtesy, and me, Showtime David Cougar.

Showtime stands up from the chair. He holds his arm out and paces inside the ring.

And we’ll begin the show with that very same match. What a match it will be. The two sides of the destructive coin in Vengeance and Ty Burna. I’ve fought both these individuals many of times in victory and defeat. As a pair, they were force that couldn’t be ignored in WZCW. So you’d think I’d be absolutely thrilled when Ty Burna attacked his former ally and extended a hand to me. It got me thinking... why? Did I really send Ty to hell? What went through his head while he was vanished off the face of the earth? Is this a plan cast by the Ouija to lower my guard? All these questions... I need a doctor in the ring.

Showtime puts and hand on the ropes and lowers his head. He then raises it and turns to the camera with a smile on his face.

And then God sent me a life preserver so to speak. God put a doctor in that ring, the wild card Dr. Steven Kurtesy. And he's a psychiatrist too, right kind of doctor eh, but I’m not going to take Kurtesy for granted. I got enough on my plate to worry about Vengeance and Ty that I don’t need this dark horse sneaking up and capitalizing on his golden opportunity...

Because that is what you are Kurtesy, opportunistic. I might even call you a challenge given your performance of late, but you my friend are what we call opportunistic. For a doctor who looks at multiple probable outcomes, you rely on chance and good fortune inside the ring. That is what I saw at Lethal Lottery. I took a long stare at you and asked myself, “do I want to bet against the hot hand?” To me, you were nothing more than an internet player in poker. A man who road the coat tails of his superior partner. I decided no, because in the long run, just like in poker, I knew I would beat you. I made my choice in Hammond and I can’t say it was the wrong choice because out of those possible competitors, you and him are the only two left. Applause for making it this far, but some hands have been played and some cards have been dealt, I know what your all about.

You leach on to someone else for support. A crutch you may call in your profession. People come to you to help express their problems, but I think you draw them to yourself because you have problems. You need someone to help you succeed. Be it Teach, Sandy, or The Crashin Movement, you are afraid to be alone and your success depends on your allies. You think that because nobody suspected anything that you've accomplishment that it holds some advantage for you this match. Kurtesy you've had your hands full for some time carrying Crashin and moving the whole Crashin Movement.

Showtime rubs his eyes with his free hand in a state of disbelief.

You think that because you are pitted against three of the best in WZCW, that you'll some how be an oversight? We sharks will take you out first because you are out of element here. You are over worked with two jobs I hear, and you have yet to prove anything on your own. Now you have a golden opportunity and you've gotten a little cocky. Kurtesy there’s no denying you have come a long way from Lethal Lottery and with your lucky win you will stand in this ring against three of the most talented and dangerous wrestlers in WZCW surrounded by a twenty foot high steel cage. Does that sound lucky? Kurtesy, you are the wrong type of doctor we need. The only doctor that we’ll need for this match is a surgeon to put your heart back in after it gets beaten from one inch of this cell to the next. Your buddies in The Crashin Movement will not be able to save you this time, there will be no hiding on the outside so you can catch a breather, no it’ll just be Steven inside the cell with three warriors determined to prove themselves to be the best. You may survive this match, you may have a lot of highlights too, but one things for sure, and that is Showtime will walk all over you. Forget The Crashin Movement. You’ll be lucky to even move after this match is done.

Showtime stands away from the ropes. He pulls a coin out of his pocket and walks back to sit on the chair. He flips it a couple of times in mid air and then speaks.

Now which side of the coin contains the deadlier opponent, Vengeance or Ty. Both have been formidable in the past, but when the stakes have been high; when I defended the EurAsian Title is a best of three matches with Vengeance, or when Ty and me finally settled the score between us at Apocalypse, that is when I have performed my best and that is when I have beaten those monsters. Vengeance will cry fowl that he has beaten me, but I’ve beaten him when something matter and that he can never get vengeance on. “Vengeance”, that doesn’t even sound like him. I know he's not opposed to name changes, so maybe something like “Coward”, or “Whiner” or how about “Malicious Intent” would fit him better because I know they sound a whole heck of a lot more like him than Vengeance. I think me and Ty finally found something we can agree on; Vengeance is a former shell of himself. A man who has to whine and beg and yell and threaten to get anything around here. What’s worse, out of desperation due to his inability to win the big one, he conned and manipulated his way to stealing the WZCW Heavyweight belt for himself. Well cry baby Vengeance, you’ve played with fire and now you’re about to get burned as not only will I be taking that title belt off you, but I will also be the one brave soul to finally put a nail in that coffin and finish what has long been buried and that is your career. Vengeance, folks around here may tell me I’m being locked inside a cage with a couple of monsters. The only thing I’m being locked inside with... is the man standing in the way of my championship, and the only thing he’s going to see... is avengement.

Showtime stands up again from the chair. He paces around the ring, tossing the coin in the air and catching it.

And then there’s Ty Burna, Ty Burna. I’m starting to think we really will be fighting each other for years and years to come. The only thing stopping me from being fully sure of myself is what Ty has in plan for all of us. He and I have fought each other so many times now that there is little surprise to what each of us can do inside the ring. We’ve been in the normal matches, the hardcore matches, the tag matches, we have engaged in just about every act of war and violence possible in WZCW. We’ve put our bodies through unbelievable pain just to win a match and have gone to the beyond and back again. But Ty’s actions of late have made me wonder. He’s broken up his powerful alliance with Vengeance. He says because he felt tired of carrying Vengeance. I can believe that. Vengeance isn’t worth carrying around. He says he sees me as an equal and respects me. I am honoured that such a great wrestler respects me. As much as I hated and sought revenge against Ty for his evil and demonic actions, I respected the man as he was the first to pose such a challenge.

So even though for the moment I believe that what he says is true, I am still not blinded by the game he’s playing. A four way match is at hand hand with the prize being the WZCW Heavyweight Championship. Ty when we go into this match you and I both know this little friendship we have going will be non-existent more when we step into the ring. We will make sure that Vengeance and Kurtesy will not win, but when it comes down to you and me, the gloves will be taken off and we’ll fight to see who takes home the top prize. I believe the record is pretty even between you and I, and this Sunday one of us will walk out on top, and the other will never be the same again.

Showtime looks down at the coin.

I bought this coin after the Dark Knight movie. It’s costumed made to have my face on both sides, one scratched, one not. One dark, one good. I know that this match will most likely come down to myself or Ty. Let’s see who the coin predicts will win..

He places it on his closed fist and flips it high in the air. The coin lands on top of the cell on one of the wider bars.

Ahh damn it..... Well I guess I’ll have to do this Sunday anyway.

Showtime exits the ring and the cage. He stands on the outside and looks up at the structure. He places one foot on the cage and slowly begins to climb it. Showtime stops halfway and looks around the arena. In his mind, he can hear the fans cheering loudly as he continues to climb. Showtime reaches the top and stands up. He turns around to look off the side and onto the floor. Showtime closes his eyes. The crowd is chanting his name as he gazes off the top and imagines jumping. He opens his eyes and looks toward the coin. He walks over towards it. Without looking at what it is, he kicks it off the cage and into the ring.

And why would I decide fate with chance. Why would I let some random action determine my own future. Ty follows the way of the Ouija, Vengeance as relied on underground backstage dealings, Kurtesy was the surprise winner of a battle royale. I am the one in control of my future. Since the last Unscripted I have written myself a career unmatched by few. I have risen the ranks to become the number one superstar in this company. I have shed blood and risked injury to achieve victory and to give you fans the best show that you have ever seen. You all have accepted by dedication to you, to fight my hardest in the ring and give you the most entertaining match you’ve ever seen. To walk down to the ring as your represented television champion, and fight to win for you. My three opponents will see my conviction inside the ring and the fire that will be burning in my eyes and they will know that their time in the spotlight will have to wait as I walk out of Unscripted, champion!

To Steven Kurtesy, welcome to the main event. Make sure you get in contact with a good medical doctor for after the match. Vengeance your final day of wrath ends this Sunday. And Ty Burna, I know this will not be the last battle we have so all I’m going to say is good luck because I look forward to the challenge of making you tap once more down in the ring or high a top here on the cell. Because I am the charismatic, high flying, show making, scene stealing, crowd pleasing, best wrestler to ever walk into this ring.

At Unscripted, the biggest show of the summer, in the biggest match of the year, the biggest star in this company will walk into the cell and risk all bodily limb to win. Will the hero walk out of the match champion, or will he end up dying trying? Tune in next episode to find out. I am the Show. And that’s all you need to know.

Showtime stops and breaths for a minute. He turns to the camera beneath the cage and speaks in a more relaxed tone.

But what you can know is after this commercial break we will talk more about the Unscripted PPV as well as have a completely unbiased view on the four way Hell in a Cell match. I promise it will be entertaining, stay tuned.

Showtime turns and begins to climb off the stage. The camera lowers to the ring and zooms in on the location of the coin. It is resting at the edge of the ring, leaning against the ring post. Someone enters the ring and shakes the ring. The coin falls out of sight on the floor.

The camera feeds cuts in to after Meltdown. Ty can be seen walking slowly down the hallway towards his locker room when Serafina suddenly runs up to him.

Serafina: Master Ty! You're hurt, let me help you.

Serafina puts Ty's arm around her and they begin walking slowly. They reach the locker room and enter, the feed going black upon their entrance. It opens again slowly to the two walking down a less than notable neighborhood. Ty walks slowly as Serafina walks alongside, a concerned look on her face.

Ty: What is it Serafina?

Serafina: I don't want you to enter this match Master Ty. I'm afraid I will lose you once more.

Ty: You know that's not an option. Vengeance still runs rampant and Unscripted is my chance to finally end this all.

Serafina: But Master, what will it cost you? How much will you lose just to take Vengeance down? Save your strength and take him out at a more opportune time.

Ty: This is the most opportune time! We started this dance in the Elimination Chamber, we will end it in the Cell.

Serafina: Would you stop with your belief in symbolism for once?

Serafina steps in front of Ty and stares into his eyes. She crosses her arms and stand defiantly.

Serafina: Listen to me for once Ty, finishing Vengeance is important yes, but if I lose you in the process then it is not worth the risk of this match.

Ty: And when pray tell woman have I ever backed down? I have thrown men off chambers, I have thrown men off ladders, through tables, and generally caused more chaos than even the God Set managed to accomplish.

Serafina: All the more reason for me to worry. You will throw yourself off that damn cage just to take out your opponent.

Ty: If that is what it takes to redeem myself, then so be it.

Serafina: Is that what you believe or just what the Ouija told you to think?

Serafina lowers her head before turning and running off down the street. Ty stands there and watches her run off as the feed cuts to black once more. It opens up once more to Ty standing alone behind a chain link fence. He wears a long black trench coat, his arms crossed and head lowered.

Ty: At Unscripted I have my opportunity to finally end the terror I started. The terror I allowed to consume all those that were forced to combat the Dark Alliance. I have the chance to destroy that which I have created, the situation that was my doing.

Ty unfolds his arms and reaches out, grasping the chain link. His head remains lowered, the wind picking up and blowing it around.

Ty: I am the one who must end Vengeance and I will be the one to give the WZCW World Title the champion it deserves. Yet this is not about personal gain, this is atonement for the pain I have caused the only way I know how, by causing the accursed more pain than their threshold may handle. And yet, even then this quest seems to be hollow, as if what I seek may not be earned even in victory. Why is that?

He raises his head and leans forward, pressing his forehead against the chain link. His eyes flicker red for a moment, and his face a dark grimace.

Ty: Because I will not be championed as a savior. I will not be the welcomed with open arms as the one who finally slew the beast that is Vengeance. No, I will be looked upon with fear and contempt, those that wish to speak in the shadows leering at a distance. I will not receive the celebration that Showtime would if he were to win the WZCW World Title. Not even Kurtesy somehow winning would equal the disdain that all would feel towards me.

Ty stands straight, his one hand clenched hard around the fence and blood begins trickling from his palm. He grits his teeth and his eyes begin to glow a more violent red.

Ty: Vengeance is right about one thing, this is the finale, but it will not be the finale that he wishes for. I am not the super hero like Titus, defeating all the evil men in the world for the innocent. I am not the showman like Showtime where my victories gain me fame and glory with the masses. Hell I am not even the a psychologist like Kurtesy, for my mind runs deeper than even his most complex thoughts. I have no one to share victory with, only myself, and the Ouija. But you see Vengeance, even though you claim I am a clone of you, I am not similar to you either. Vengeance, your journey is coming to an end, and thus the next chapter in mine will begin.

Ty steps back and takes a deep breath, his voice suddenly deepening and his hair rising on end.

Ty: Not only have you sold your soul to the devil figuratively speaking Vengeance, but your constant failures in our partnership while I created every opportunity for you will become your downfall. Even during our alliance you thought I was foolish enough to follow you at all times, and every chance I had I made sure you understood who was the superior warrior. I have dealt blow after blow to the one part of you that is weakest, the part that has fed you this child like behavior over and over again. And at Unscripted Vengeance, I will deal the final blow to your ego and watch you crumble back to obscurity. I created the situation that allowed you to be champion Vengeance, and I will be the one to close the book, and let the Ouija decide your fate. I will do everything within my means to ensure your finale ends the way the Elimination Chamber should have ended, with me standing over your bloodied body!

Ty throws his head back and lets out a feral roar as lighting begins going off in the distance and the wind begins howling through the streets. Ty suddenly slams head first into the chain link and grabs hold of it once more, blood dripping down his face.

Ty: When we are all locked in that cage, know that I am the one to fear. Do not let your own hesitations be your concern, be concerned that I am the one ready to tear you limb from limb. Kurtesy, Showtime, while you two are not the primary targets in my journey to salvation, I will spare you no mercy, as those that have condemned me before have not. The ethereal souls have spoken to me, and have told me to destroy that which offends them. Vengeance, your fraudulent reign is an insult to those that watch us, and I will make your insult be the reason for your final punishment.

Ty climbs up the chian link and crouches down atop the fence and stairs dead into the camera, his hair blowing wildly behind him.

Ty: And when it's all over, the Ouija will be known to be the true force in this realm, and I will become the champion I so rightfully deserve. My sins abolished, my guilt lifted, it will be the culmination of a fable known as The Dark Alliance and the caricature known as Vengeance will be no more.

Ty stands up on the fence and raises his arm high into the air and suddenly a lightning bolt strikes down right around Ty and the fade goes out. A whispering voice can be heard amongst the silence.

Serafina: The Ouija will ultimately decide the fate of four. The showman who wishes to prove his greatness. The wild card, who has nothing but his own intentions to mind. The champion, who wishes to continue the purging of the wicked. And the warrior who seeks a dark salvation, a salvation that which his sins are forgiven, but the darkness continues. Thus this is written, and so it shall come to pass.

The feed cuts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back