Unscripted is coming

I don't know about Apostles of Chaos.

But an opposing force is present in form of Constantine, Abel & Austin.

Not yet. The stable would have no reason to exist really without a big heel stable to vanquish. We also have the Lethal Lottery on the horizon so it's better to shelf the idea for now until these next two cycles have passed since so much can change.

I wouldn't mind seeing the stable but only if they have an opposing force. Like the apostles of chaos but not nearly as many members.

Motherfuckers...

The Trinity needed a stable to face off against, and we got Theron and the Phantoms in completely different storylines. A 6-man would have been beast.

Also...I got everyone's PMs, and put them in the proper area. I just don't/didn't have time to reply.

Motherfuckers...

The Trinity needed a stable to face off against, and we got Theron and the Phantoms in completely different storylines. A 6-man would have been beast.

Also...I got everyone's PMs, and put them in the proper area. I just don't/didn't have time to reply.

Yes! I wish that could have went down.

Motherfuckers...

Yes! I wish that could have went down.

I even remember pitching an idea like that. It could have happened and probably should have.

I even remember pitching an idea like that. It could have happened and probably should have.

I was trying to build us to it as well. Us just instantly joining made no sense other than ECD and Theron had a prior team up. Thus we needed a Ty vs. Theron match where Theron earned Ty's respect plus our fun mentoring RP we did.

Motherfuckers...

You responded to mine.

That makes me special right?

Also...I got everyone's PMs, and put them in the proper area..

images

I was trying to build us to it as well. Us just instantly joining made no sense other than ECD and Theron had a prior team up. Thus we needed a Ty vs. Theron match where Theron earned Ty's respect plus our fun mentoring RP we did.

Haiku and I were working it behind the scenes to do a big 6-man either on the final show before a PPV, or at a PPV, but then Haiku disappeared, and the Trinity dissolved in an instant.

You responded to mine.

That makes me special right?

That was a few days ago. I was off WZ for about 3 days, and then returned to about 7 PMs, and just didn't have the time to reply to everyone, but they were all posted in the back, where we're working out ideas for the PPV. Eve and Kagura are going to be in a Lap Dance Competition, with Mikey as judge. Winner take all. Mikey, if he contains his excitement, Eve or Kagura, if they're the...lucky lady...who causes the...y'know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back