Unscripted is coming

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
For those who don't know about Unscripted, think the Cyber Sunday voting style.

NSL posted in the backstage thread reminding us of this so I thought I'd post the thread.

What match would benefit your character in the storyline? Have a think and drop it to creative in a PM.

No prize's for guessing what Titus' would be.

Not sure what type of match would benefit Luke but with him being older, it would be interesting to see him in a ladder match..always love them as well.

Not sure what type of match would benefit Luke but with him being older, it would be interesting to see him in a ladder match..always love them as well.
Since Manson is a man trying to do right by his son a match showcasing that you don't have to stoop to underhanded tactics to win would be ideal.

In other words a Pure Rules match.

I know the feud I'll be in because me & the person involved came up with it ourselves.

As for my preference I PMed that and my least favorite to NSL.

Edit button....
I can understand what ya mean.

But it is too difficult on my phone. I need to change to desktop version for it. which is very slow considering that I use 2G. like I now changed to desktop version for quoting ya.
Sorry though.

Sorry though.

I'm guessing various opponents as choices.
Right. The wrestlers who look free for Unscripted till now are Manson, Mancini, Veejay, Xander and Doe. Doe could feud with Veejay. Mancini has someone too. Left are Xander and Manson. If Constantine/Abel would be teaming, then maybe Austin Reynolds can challenge ya.

Theron can be an option too. Logan maybe.

Right. The wrestlers who look free for Unscripted till now are Manson, Mancini, Veejay, Xander and Doe. Doe could feud with Veejay. Mancini has someone too. Left are Xander and Manson. If Constantine/Abel would be teaming, then maybe Austin Reynolds can challenge ya.

Theron can be an option too. Logan maybe.

Theron has something else going on. I can see Logan getting the next shot though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back