• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unforgiven and No Mercy main events announced!

KingBobby

Dark Match Jobber
Unforgivens Main Event is:

TLC match for the WWE Championship
Edge vs. Cena
^ This match is going to be great because i heard that Lita is going to turn on Edge and go back to Jeff Hardy.

No Mercy Main Event:

World Heavywieght Championship
King Booker vs. Batista
^ Batista will come out the winner in this match hopefully

LETS GET READY TO :suckit:

i hope right after batista wins u hear "DONG" then the lights go out and they start the fued with batista and taker

Lita wasnt even with Jeff Hardy, she was with Matt Hardy.

i like the idea of the batista-undertaker feud, but i dont think it will happen, at least not yet....another one i wanna c is benoit come back and turn heel on undertaker.....they could have some awesome matches i think....maybe 4 the US or World heavyweight title..

taker04 said:
i like the idea of the batista-undertaker feud, but i dont think it will happen, at least not yet....another one i wanna c is benoit come back and turn heel on undertaker.....they could have some awesome matches i think....maybe 4 the US or World heavyweight title..

do youy think taker would want to go for the us title? i dont know that doesnt seem his calliber

its not that...i just dont c Benoit going after the WHC again, cos of the crap ratings last time he was champion....most of the time his matches werent exactly the main event...take bad blood 2004 for example....what sounds like a better main event-

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit (who already wrestled once b4 that night) vs. Kane

OR

Hell in a Cell
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
(the end to their almost 2 year long rivalry)

i know which one id pick...the HIAC was the bigger draw on that PPV. Nuff said.

yah should be one hell of a match
but damn i'm looking forward to that hell in a cell!!!!

ek2222 said:
do youy think taker would want to go for the us title? i dont know that doesnt seem his calliber

I agree with this guy i think taker just want the worldheavy wieght and thats it,plus taker just had a match not that long ago where he could have won the worldheavy weight belt

HIAC Was annoced on raw yeasterday its for Unforgiver and it is:
DX vs McMahons w/ Big Show
it gunna kick A$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back