Undertakers new character

Hi, new poster, first post.

I noticed the differences you guys spoke of, but this also reminds me and more last night during the promo for the Undertaker Vs Triple H they showed on Raw.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed it, but they listed the Undertaker as "The Last Outlaw" Undertaker Vs The Game Triple H.

Judging also from the Undertaker's return and his return at Wrestlemania 20, same outfit, Hat, coat, Trousers with the symbols, so I'm thinking this will be the incarnation of The Aamerican Badass, and the return after Wrestlemania 20.

I would of said the return at Judgment Day 2000 being the begining, but with the promo, and such, I'm going with the retrun of Wrestlemania 20, as the buried alive Survior Series and buried alive both had Kane, so it's like this is a mergence of the "deadman / American Baddass.

Last night when the Undertaker came out...did anyone notice that he MIGHT have a new character? I didn't notice it until he came out but it looks like he may be going with kind of a DEAD COWBOY type gimmick.

Maybe he can start walking like John Wayne, start calling the divas "Li'l Lady" and could call out Triple H for a shootout at the Wrestlemania canal. He could come out to a ghostly remix of the Lone Ranger theme music on an evil horse that does the eye-roll just like he does....

Slight changes may have been made to the gimmick, but The Undertaker is not changing his character. There would be no point, considering how little time he has left in the business

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back