• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Underrated

Freedom 35

Kyle Orton Legend Killer
I am officially declaring myself the most underrated poster on here, when I post wrestling its epic, I own ass in exclusives, and Im the craftiest mofo you know in the bar room. Im as funny as anyone on here yet when I say something funny there tends to be no need to suck up to me and say some stupid catchphrase after I say something like Indeed or Fo Sho.

I own ass bow to me snitches

chea

Hey wut about me... Nobody knows I exist except for Wes and Justin really lol. I think I contribute a fair share as well... Mabey I'm not the most underrated, but one of them lol

Thanks Wes... Would Rep ya, but ya know... Mabey I'll give a good luck toyour Stars instead... methinks they're gunna need it

Hey wut about me... Nobody knows I exist except for Wes and Justin really lol. I think I contribute a fair share as well... Mabey I'm not the most underrated, but one of them lol

You sure as fuck are, I'd say you are more underrated than Free, though I really don't think Free is all that underrated, he's fairly well known around these parts

I'd say you and freedom are both pretty under rated. I think another under rated poster is... I can't think of anyone. Haha.

I'd like to think I'm very underrated. I tend to think I'm one of the worst around here. I hope I'm wrong.

F.R.E.E., I have to blow up your spot. I rate you VERY highly, so that means you cannot be underrated. I have always rated you highly - you're a Santino man! So while "most underrated" may not fit you, "one of IC's favorites" does.

Scotch?

I dont think im underrated as i think i am a work in progress. Id like to think that i am getting better at posting. to me az7xoff, klunderbunker,Shadow, and Ech are very underrated posters.

i just want to be sucked up to like everyone else Ive always wondered if I get looked over because Im white....yeah it must be

racist bitches

Notorious F.R.E.E. you are an amazing poster in the words of JBL you are a "Posting God"

Does that make you feel better lol.

Thanks dude. Now im not trying to bust on your thread but i was wondering how you guys feel about my posts are they bad, good, getting better??? Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back