Unauthorized Insane Asylum Double Round-Robin Arm-Wrestling Tournament Sign-Up Thread

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Sign up at your own risk. This competition is not sanctioned by the staff of WrestleZone. While you are encouraged to compete under arm-wrestling rules dictated by conventional wisdom or the Marquess of Queensberry rules of boxing, you are not obligated by the staff or the rules to adhere to these standards of combat. While they are able to enforce the rules of the forum, no holds are barred in this competition. If you can pin your opponent's arm to the keyboard while fish-hooking their nose, yelling racial slurs, and posting pr0nz, you will likely get banned. But it still counts as a win in this federation.

Winner gets a sig from Doc, Sam, or Miko depicting a set of steak knives and the Glengarry leads.

Sign up below if you have brass balls. When I feel we've done all we can to recruit, the competition begins.

Updated Participant List:
-Blade
-Doc
-The Lariat
-Nephew Disarray
-Ferbian
-Mr. TM
-Thunder
-Scotty
-TLC
-Baller
-Via Armbar

Happy to have you on-board. You're gonna bring great name-value to this event and really offset the non-name-value of Blade.

BAck in junior year, I used to pay for alcohol with my winnings from arm wrestling competitions in back alleys.

And now Im a drunk.

Im in.

I've arm-wrestled a seabear while on a flaming concrete table while tied to barbed-wire. This should be cake.

Now if only we could get someone who was a champion arm-wrestler for a travelling circus. You know, like a guy with no arms or a guy with two arms but no head or a woman with two arms, a head, and some really interesting facial hair.

So I'm gonna release the first amount of stupidity into this thread and ask curiously, what the hell am I supposed to be doing in this competition? physically arm-wrestle or arm-wrestle using words like the debaters league thing?

So I'm gonna release the first amount of stupidity into this thread and ask curiously, what the hell am I supposed to be doing in this competition? physically arm-wrestle or arm-wrestle using words like the debaters league thing?

No. You're supposed to take your hand and stick it down your throat. Then you have to glue your other hand to your crotch and run around your local mall trying to sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb".

Welcome to the game, Scotty.

439066469_ca87df366b.jpg

Wait...how does this work?

The first thing you do is to stretch your legs a bit. Then you raise your right hand as if you were predging to join the SES. Then lastly Luke Gallows kicks you in the crotch and while Serena shaves your head. CM Punk will then deposit your head in a restroom toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back