UFC Undisputed 3

JWGunslinger

Warrior Forever
[YOUTUBE]-pe3tKbRhQE[/YOUTUBE]

It's finally coming! This january the 3rd installment of UFC Undisputed will be released and after waiting since the last game was released in May of 2010 fans are already more than eager to get their hands on this game and expeirience all the new fighters in the huge new roster that dwarfs 2010's, features and greatness that will be Undisputed 3. My questions for you the gamers are...

For those who have played Undisputed 09 or 2010

How excited are you for this release?
What are you looking forward to the most when you finally play Undisputed 3?

For those who have not played any Undisputed game

Does this game interest you at all? If so,why?

That is some amazing gameplay footage of UFC Undisputed 3. I'll be keeping my eyes on this game, especially since I'm starting to get into watching UFC. Create-A-Fighter mode should also be good...

i cant wait for this game to come out.ive been following the ufc and mma for years.i cant wait to c just how they will top the last one cause it was pretty bad ass but looks like they are on there way to it

I am really excited for this game for several reasons. The first and most important is the fact that there is a new Pride mode. I can't wait to fight with the old Pride guys, under Pride rules. That shit is going to be fun as hell. I also really like the redone career mode that allows you to use actual fighters. Personally, I hate creating a character. It is tedious and annoying, I'd much rather fight as an actual fighter. And, the final thing that excites me are the new weight classes. I cannot wait to fight as Aldo, Faber, Yammamoto, and the other little guys. Also, Gomi had best be in this new game or I may not buy it on principle.

The only complaint I have is that there isn't a TUF mode yet. I really feel like if a career mode that incorporates creating a character is going to work, then it needs to be introduced through the Ultimate Fighter tournament. It would make sense from a story perspective, plus it would just be fun to be able to make decision like pee on someone's bed or pick a fight with a coach that would effect the characters overall popularity when he reaches the UFC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back