UFC scores record rating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

The live finale of Spike TV’s drew 2.8 million viewers on Saturday, June 24 (9:00 PM -12 Midnight) making it the most watched UFC event in history. The card was the highest rated Spike original telecast in the network’s history in Men 18-49 with a 2.85 rating.

Credit: www.ufc.com

Seriously cool for the UFC. I saw the show (minus the main event), and despite some production problems (way too many promos and FUCK Blade) it was a damn good show. Couture got inducted which was cool, and what a fucking fight between Kendall Grove & Herman.

Thoughts?

hahaha...fuck blade...how we sposta believe Sticky Fingaz is Blade when he got beat up by that little skateboard kid on MTV a couple years ago...hahahaha...douche bag

I'm glad, they are great, MMA is a good kind of fighting, real talent will show up there. ;)

The deaf kid from that UFC challence show useta train at the same gym as me in Utica, NY. He was a beast on that show...should have won if he didn't get hurt.

UFC is going to be big...they need more fighters and more weight classes.

fuck yeah man, fuck them fake promos and all the fake wrestling crap. mma is the future. in a few years man, ill be seeing edge serving me fast food burgers.

what a chump, long live mma 4 lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back