• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on FX- Guillard vs. Miller

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
UFCPosterFXGuillardMiller1.jpg
Main Card
  • Lightweight Bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Jim Miller
  • Welterweight Bout: Duane Ludwig vs. Josh Neer
  • Featherweight Bout: Jared Papazian vs. Mike Easton
  • Heavyweight Bout: Christian Morecraft vs. Pat Barry
Preliminary Card (Fuel TV)
  • Middleweight Bout: Jorge Rivera vs. Eric Schaefer
  • Lightweight Bout: Kamal Shalorus vs. Habib Nurmagomedov
  • Welterweight Bout: Charlie Brenneman vs. Daniel Roberts
  • Lightweight Bout: Fabricio Camoes vs. Tom Hayden
  • Featherweight Bout: Daniel Pineda vs. Pat Schilling
  • Bantamweight Bout: Nick Denis vs. Joseph Sandoval
The first main card for FX is in a mere two days. And while it does not have the most beautiful card in history, it does have some fights that should be very fun to watch.

Both Guillard and Miller are looking to bounce back and begin their climbs back into title contention. Guillard has switched camps and that will certainly be a story to follow going into the fight. Jim Miller is the better all around fighter though, as long as he can avoid the power of Melvin, he should be able to pick up the decision victory.

Josh Neer and Duane Ludwig are both guys I don't really care for. But they are also the kinds of guys who will bang. This should be an exciting fight, and I believe someone will be TKO'ed. Couldn't tell you who.

Pat Barry is the most entertaining Heavyweight in the UFC. He is never in the dull fight, and when faced by a giant like Christian Morecraft this is nothing less then a circus show for the fans. These two will sling some heavy leather and someone will get knocked out. I will be pulling for Barry.

The other main card fight, Papazian/Easton means nothing to me, but the Schaefer/Rivera undercard fight is a fight I hope makes it to the main broadcast. Both guys are usually entertaining and Schaefer is the kind of guy who will try to beat Jorge at what he's good at, even if that may not be wise. It should be a good one.

Looks like a half decent card, only really interested it three of the fights and slightly in one. On the prelim card Sandoval, Shilling and Camoes should pick up wins.

Charlie Brenneman vs. Daniel Roberts
Brenneman has proven that he can hang with good guys, but he isnt exactly top teir, Dan Roberts is in that same kind of area where he's established but nothing too special outside his BJJ. If Brennenman can avoid that(and I think he can) he'll control his way to a Decision. Brenneman by Decision

Kamal Shalorus vs. Habib Nurmagomedov
Well I have no idea who Habib is but Kamal Shalrous is one tough son of a bitch and I see him coasting to a dominant win by TKO or DecisionShalrous by TKO

Jorge Rivera vs. Eric Schaefer
This should be a great scrap, Schaefer isnt the best standup fighter but I can see him standing and banging with Rivera like INDY said. If he does he's probably going to get picked apart and lose a decision but it'll be a very entertaining fight.Rivera by Decision

Christian Morecraft vs. Pat Barry
There is no way this is a boring fight, two guys who always bring it and can throw in this HW slugfest. Barry is the more technical striker and has the advantage on paper but Morecraft has shown since recovering from a loss in his debut that he can deliver like he recieves. Barry should take it but dont be surprised if Morecraft catches him.Barry by KO

Jared Papazian vs. Mike Easton
Who the fuck are these guys and how did they make it to main card?
Easton by Decision

Duane Ludwig vs. Josh Neer
Really really hoping that Bang picks up the win here, as long as it stays standing he should be able to pick off Neer. I hate Josh Neer, the guy is one of the biggest assholes in MMA and if he gets KO'd while trying to pretend he can strike I will laugh very hard.Ludwig by KO

Melvin Guillard vs. Jim Miller
This one will be very interesting, Melvin has the power but he does not have the chin to back it up, and as we've seen in several of his fights(most recently the Lauzon fight) he is susceptible to getting killed on the ground. Miller is the guy who has been running dominant in LW for so long and then right before his chance at the title he gets beat, the guy is one of the best 55ers though and he'll show why tomorrow night when he takes advantage of Melvin's many weaknesses.Miller by Submission(Kneebar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back