• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fights for the Troops, Will you?

I always forget that Mitrione lives south of me and went to Purdue. That alone should make me a fan, yet I still can't get all that into him. lol, he wanted to be like Cruz.

Well the main event is the lesser of two evils for me, I guess I will support Dunham but I wouldn't mind seeing them both KO each other at the same time.

Did Guillard come out to a fucking Rick Ross song? Dunham coming out to the Chili Peppers may just make me a fan yet. He better win in epic fashion or else he will lose me as quick as he gained my favor.

They still had some time left on their time slot so they are reairing one of the shorter and better fights.

Thanks for making this fun guys.

If I can't make another LD soon I'll be getting more active in the MMA section so I'm sure I'll talk to you guys there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back