Prelims Free on Facebook

Yves Edwards vs. Cody McKenzie
DaMarques Johnson vs. Mike Guymon

Prelims

Mike Brown vs. Rani Yahya
Waylon Lowe vs. Willamy Freire
Charlie Brenneman vs. Amilcar Alves
Will Campuzano vs. Chris Cariaso​

Psyched for this, the last Fight For the Troops was awesome where basically every fight was gruesome as fuck.

coreyhillinjury.jpg

29e2a77.jpg

2rnwuvk.jpg
=
1z4fo75.jpg

So, Alistair Overeem isn't a top Heavyweight, when he beat a guy in 19 seconds who beat a guy in 6 seconds, who is now headlining a UFC show? Okay....

Anyways, not sure if I'll be here for the LD, but I'll definitely be tuning in tonight. War Evan Dunham, Pat Barry, Cole Miller, and Yves Edwards.

We're getting FOUR fights on Facebook.

Forget what we said before about two live free prelims on Facebook - we're giving you FOUR. Starting at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT, click the 'free prelims' tab to see Waylon Lowe vs. Willamy Freire and Mike Brown vs. Rani Yahya in addition to DaMarques Johnson vs. Mike Guymon and Cody McKenzie vs. Yves Edwards.

God I hope this goofy bastard somehow pulls this off...

19o5tc.gif

Should be great. Lots of fun and potentially good fights. I hate Dunham and Guillard so I hope one of them decapitates the other. Then maybe I will become a fan of the winner.

And the facebook prelims are started. And it starts with the Alves/Brenneman fight. 5 prelims shown.

"This motherfucker has feet warmers". Greatest Joe Rogan quote ever. Thank you Facebook for not cutting off their microphones while waiting for the decision. The post fight commentary is far more entertaining then the end of that fight.

I wonder if they know that the microphones are picking up there talk. Seems like something they wouldn't want.

I will always hate him for beating Faber, but he is a solid enough fighter. It would be a shame for him to get cut after a split decision and however he loses this fight, if he does.

Just read Rani Yahya head kicked someone he was not competing against at a grappling tournament then threw a snake at someone before fleeing.

Now I'm conflicted on who I want to win.

Just read Rani Yahya head kicked someone he was not competing against at a grappling tournament then threw a snake at someone before fleeing.

Now I'm conflicted on who I want to win.

If this is true then I am completely supporting him.

forever-and-ever.jpg

I hope Brown taking that fight on short notice earns him one last shot.

I don't know man. He hasn't looked all that good for awhile now. He's lost 3 of his last 4 and 4 of his last 6. Including two stoppage loses. He could get another fight but I don't think the UFC will give him another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back