UFC Fight Night: Condit vs. Kampmann

jmt225

Global Moderator
Did anyone watch?

I must admit I wasn't very excited for this show, like I am most UFC Fight Nights. Other then seeing Cole/Browning and Carlos Condit making his UFC debut, nothing really appealed to me on this show, but it ended up being pretty decent nonetheless.

Cole Miller vs. Junie Browning was a bit of a letdown, though. I thought for sure this fight was going to be amazing, with Cole winning in the end, but I didn't think Cole would finish Junie off so quick in such an unexciting way. Very disappointing. But I'm happy for Cole Miller. I was a fan of his when he was on The Ultimate Fighter Season 5, and it's nice to see him making his way up the Lightweight ladder.

Tyson Griffin vs. Rafael dos Anjos ended up being a good fight, but you expect that every time Tyson Griffin fights. I haven't seen Griffin in a dull fight yet, so there’s nothing surprising about this being a good fight, but since I didn't know anything about Rafael dos Anjos before coming into tonight, I thought Griffin was going to maul him, but Rafael dos Anjos was really fucking impressive and I hope to see more of him in the future. The scoring being unanimously 30-27 was complete bullshit, however. Even though Griffin won the fight, Rafael definitely won round 1 as far as I’m concerned.

Ryan Bader vs. Carmelo Marrero was just pure domination by Bader, and a bit of a bore. I really don't like Bader to be honest. There's just something about the guy that doesn't appeal to me. But even so, I have to give the motherfucker credit. I don't think he'll ever be a serious contender in the Light Heavyweight Division, but he'll definitely cause some damage every now and again.

And Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann, while a very good and exciting fight, still disappointed me since I'm a big fan of Condit and wanted to see him win in his first fight in the UFC. But he still put on a good showing and I hope the UFC decides to have a rematch between the two so Condit can scrape this off his record and move on to bigger and better things.

I didn't watch it and I usually watch every UFC fight night. I forgot it, I can't believe I also forgot about the ultimate fighter too. I know they will show it again one day. Anyways I am way more looking forward to Silva next fight. He is my favorite fighter. He is the main reason I am buying UFC Undisputed and a couple of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back