• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
ufc_143_poster.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Eo2PyVQTwbU[/YOUTUBE]
Main Card
Interim Welterweight Championship Bout
Nick Diaz
iU7riF33b8g4s.gif

vs.
Carlos Condit

carlos-condit-nm_large.jpg

Heavyweight Bout
Roy Nelson
ROY-NELSON-1.jpg

vs.
Fabricio Werdum

werdum450.jpg
  • Welterweight Bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Mike Pierce
  • Bantamweight Bout: Renan Barao vs. Scott Jorgensen
  • Middleweight Bout: Ed Herman vs. Clifford Starks
Preliminary Card (FX)
  • Featherweight Bout: Dustin Poirier vs. Max Holloway
  • Bantamweight Bout: Alex Caceres vs. Edwin Figueroa
  • Welterweight Bout: Matt Brown vs. Chris Cope
  • Welterweight Bout: Matthew Riddle vs. Henry Martinez
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
  • Middleweight Bout: Rafael Natal vs. Michael Kuiper
  • Welterweight Bout: Dan Stittgen vs. Stephen Thompson
One of the most exciting Welterweight fights of all time is finally upon us and I cannot wait. I have been so incredibly hyped up for Diaz vs. Condit for so long. Both guys are finishers and there is no doubt in my mind this will be an absolute war.

I am also interested in seeing Big "Little" Country face Werdum. Roy looks to be in the best shape he has been in during his UFC tenure and he will need to be if he wants to find a way to beat Werdum. It will be interesting to see if Roy can use his size to his advantage or if Werdum will tool him.

The rest of the card is pretty solid as well. Kos should beat Pierce with little trouble. Barao vs. Jorgensen should be a barn burner. And, Ed Herman should continue his red hot roll through the Middleweight division. The show starts in just a few hours, boys, so get ready.

My picks:

Diaz - Decision (A fight on par with Hendo vs. Shogun)
Nelson - KO Round 2
Pierce - KO Round 1 (Koscheck has an ability to get caught by dudes who have no business beating him)
Barao - Decision
Herman - Submission, Rd. 1 (Ed Herman's going to be a top 10 fighter by the end of the year... he's looked insanely awesome since coming back from injury)

Hopefully Matt "The Immortal UFC Career" Brown gets a win here :)

And HOLY CRAP JIM WINSLOW LOOKS SOMEWHAT LIKE A WOMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back