• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two New Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenEffect__

Dark Match Jobber
In an interview, Christy Hemme gave us some info for a possible Women's Division stating, "I've always loved pro wrestling," she said. "I can't wait to get back in there. TNA has a full woman's division planned."

I think TNA having a Women's Division would be a mistake. With their current hour long show they barely have enough time to even push all of their main eventers. If they want to have one, it should come when they have a two hour long show, although I'd rather see a midcard title.

And in other news, Kurt Angle will have his first interview since joining TNA Wrestling with an internet wrestling show known as "The Main Event." If you have any questions for Angle, post them in this link. http://www.twp.totalwrestling.net/index.php?showtopic=858&pid=4741&st=0&#entry4741

They don't even have enough women to create a competitive division. Gail Kim is one of the best female wrestlers ever, but does she really have any competition?

As for Christy Hemme...she's quite a sight to see but she sucks in the ring. She does not know how to sell moves.

For TNA to effectively support a women's division, it needs a second hour and more divas

Well, this is awful. One of the reasons TNA is better than WWE right now is that they aren't running the girls out there to wrestle awful matches every week.

I dont mind a Womens division if they go up to 2 hours, but it would pe pointless with their current schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back