TV Shows You Watch and Why

Wade's Public Transit Bomb

Championship Contender
WWE Raw - My friend in NY asked me to text him with updates while he is at work. :disappointed:

Chopped - I think it is interesting to see what the contestants can come up with. It is like MacGyver but with food. That and I want to bang Scott Conant.

America's Next Top Model - Been watching it since season one. What can I say? :p

PTI (Pardon the Interruption) - I love the format and it is like watching my grandma and his friend argue. It just cracks me up. It also keeps me updated with sports.

24 Hour Restratrant Battle - Scott Conant, as asshole-y as he can be, is so like super hot.

WWE Smackdown -

2zs0b5g.gif

Married with Children - Grew up on it; Al Bundy my hero.

I don't know if 30 for 30 counts as a TV show, but those are some damn good documentaries.

So, I don't watch much TV. But what TV shows do you watch frequently?

Frequently? How about just what I'm watching right now.

Doctor Who - Because David Tennant is dreamy.

Game Of Thrones - Because Tamzin Merchant is dreamy.

Deadwood - Because I'm not a ********er.

The Killing - To find out who did it. I have literally no connection to anyone on this show. Awful stuff.

Community - Because Allison Brie is dreamy.

Parts & Recreation - Because Rob Lowe is dreamy.

Modern Family - In hopes that I'll one day understand why people enjoy it.

Of course July 17th is rapidly approaching. And we all know what that means: No more half measures.

Raw - If it's wrestling in it's on tv, chances are I'm watching it.

Sportsnation - Quite possibly my favorite sports program of all time, I love the way they interact with the fans.

Around the Horn - Woody Paige

Pardon the Interruption - Tony and Michael are just perfect together.

Burn Notice - Michael Wilbon is the best tv spy of all time.

Psych - USA kept promoting the show during Raw so I decided to watch it when it finally debuted loved it ever since

White Collar - Neil Caffrey is one suave criminal and plus it has Kelly from Saved by the Bell on it.

Rugrats - I have to wake myself up at 6 in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays but it's worth it. Favorite show of all time

Family Guy - The family show basically, always watch it with my dad and little sister every Sunday

Smackdown - see reason for Raw

iMPACT Wrestling - see reason for Raw

NCIS & NCIS: Los Angelos - Thanks to an USA marathon of the shows one Saturday, I've become hooked to them.

Instead of getting up at 6am on a sat/sun why not just watch them on youtube?

WWE Raw - I like watching wrestling.

WWE Smackdown - I like watching wrestling.

TNA Impact Wrestling - I like watching people talk.

they're in the list when you click on the video.

It's better than a what episode is on at 6am in the morning gamble.

Good grief people are fucking stupid.

Criminal Minds
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Thundercats
Buffy
Angel
Fraggle Rock
Ancient Aliens
How the Earth Was Made

Clearly, not in this order importance-wise. Anybody who can guess the Top 5 will get the green rep....

Dexter
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
South Park
Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother
The Wonder Years
Boy Meets World
Saved by the Bell
King of the Hill
Full House
Married... with Children
Friends
Dawson's Creek
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Veronica Mars

Why? Because they all entertain me.

they're in the list when you click on the video.

It's better than a what episode is on at 6am in the morning gamble.

Good grief people are fucking stupid.

I said all of them not a couple of clips in a list. Maybe you check them to make sure which would take a whole lot more effort than just waking up at a certain time and watch a show that is sure to show the whole episode. You're right people are fucking stupid.

Thery are all on YT, I watched them all last year.

BACK IN MY DAY WE USED TO WALK FIFTEEEEEEEN MILES TO WATCH US SOME RUGRATS

And scorching heat AT THE SAME TIME

Without any shoes.

Well you should've said they was all on YT in the beginning and that you're a Rugrats fan too. We would've never had to resort to name calling or dissing mothers.

Your mo----

;)

Yeah my Dad's a huge fan too, I remember him saying once the humour worked on two levels so I rewatched as an adult. Brilliant.

Well, I watch SportsCenter, Mike and Mike in the morning(when I can), PTI, basically any show on any ESPN channel.

I mostly watch DVDs of shows, like The Boondocks, Dragonball, Shin Chan, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha and other anime stuff that I find or download.

I'm a simple guy, who enjoys watching sports, and stuff with fighting in it. I miss the old days though, when good cartoons came on tv, like Doug, Hey Arnold, Dexter, Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.

House
Bones
Criminal Minds
The Glades
Raw, Smackdown and Impact Wrestling
South Park
Family Guy
American Dad
Around the Horn
Pardon the Interruption

The why is fairly obvious, each show (except for impact wrestling) entertains me in it's own way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back