• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TV chefs. Who Watches them and what ones?

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
I know that there is a lot of TV chefs out there, but who do you see on the program and go I am going to go watch that.

I only have 2, one more so than the other. The one that I watch because he is a brilliant chef and a brilliant character on TV is Gordon Ramsey, I know Jake has said he looks like his face is falling off, but that doesn't stop him from being one of the more compelling TV chefs. Hells Kitchen, Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares and others are brilliant, especially The F Word. I do remember watching one where he is explaining a dish and you can tell he loves what he is doing, i suppose you don't have 5 or so 5 star restaurants without loving what your doing.

the other is less often for watching, and that is Jamie Oliver. He was annoying as anything to begin with and then with shows like Jamies School lunch and the stuff he did where he wants the ethical treatment of chickens for consumption by the populace. He is very much a good chef and I have seen numerous things that I wouldn't mind trying at some stage.

So what TV chefs do you watch, or not watch.

I'm in awe of Gordon Ramsay and watch every show he is on (Check out www.littlegordon.com if you want a laugh). I'm also addicted to watching the willie's chocolate factory shows with Willie Hourcourt-cooze - I love the way his dishes all look brilliant and I love his passion for chocolate. I'm also a fan of Marco Pierre White & Heston Blumenthal... I watch too much TV cookery

I've proclaimed my love for Come Dine With Me. If it was up to me it would be on a continuous loop.

I'll watch any chef. I don't like any in particular, but I do dislike Ainsley Harriot (You're not in panto, cunt) and Anthony Worrell Thompson (Looks like a fat Jared Harris/Paedophile faced cunt).

LOL, one of my clients from work sounds exactly like Antony Worrell Thompson. I think he is pretty good on Britian best dish even if the show sucks

Hell kitchen is on tonight... I'm so looking forward to seeing Marco Pierre-Wight kick ass

I am an avid watcher of the Food Network. I could watch hours of cooking shows if I have nothing better to do. Some of my personal favorites include Rachel Ray, Paula Dean and Ina Garten. They always seem to make the yummiest food. In fact, I've used several of their recipes at home. Delicious.

Rachel Ray most definitely, though it's probably for a whole different reason then her cooking. But if I could learn how to cook decent meals (I'm a fire waiting to happen in the kitchen when I cook), and get to stare at a beautiful woman the whole time, I think I could learn how to cook relatively quickly. So yeah, I get to learn to how to make a feast, while my eyes feast on her. Double positive, I love em.

Otherwise I used to watch Emeril Lagasse when his show was on. The only negative I had against him was he got annoying relatively quickly, but man he could make some excellent dishes. I didn't cook them personally but when I still in high school my mom would try out his recipes and damn they were good.

Rachel Ray but for a whole different reason than just her cooking if you know what i'm sayin. If I could learn how to cook more advanced meals(that's a big if), not burn the damn food(myself & my apartment are a huge risk when I cook food) & get to stare at Rachel Ray's fine ass the entire time, well then hot damn I could definitely learn a few "more" things about the kitchen rather easily & quickly. So hell yeah, I get to learn how to make delicious food under 30 minutes without burning it while I feast myself on her. That's double the positive right there. Oh hell yeah.

The other one I watch was Sandra Lee's cooking show just to see what type of food she would make, what type of theme she would set her parties for & what type of alcohol she would drink as she always has a drink everytime I watch her. Man oh man her foods looked bad ass & thank god I didn't make them when I was in high school cause I woulda burnt down the place.

I'm always watching the Food Network, but my favourite tv chef? I always liked Rachel Ray and her 30 minute meals because it was actual food that regular people could make without having to get some fancy ingredients, which I like. I LOVE Iron Chef America and Food Network Challenge. There's also an Italian cooking show with this amazingly hot chef and needless to say people don't watch her show for the cooking. Some other chefs I like are Mario Batali, Bobby Flay, Micheal Symon, and Gordon Ramsey.

Gordon Ramsay on Hell's Kitchen is such an entertaining show...too bad they can't show it here in the US uncensored on some cable channel...

Also I catch an occasional episode of ICA, if only for the Chairman's amusing facial expressions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back