• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turok

brahma62

Occasional Pre-Show
Anybody checked out any of the trailers for the new Turok game coming out? Game looks awesome, the way the dinos interact with the environment and your enemies is pretty cool. The levels look awesome and the way you can lure the dinos toward your enemies and get them to do your dirty work i think is an interesting thing as well. Im real excited for this game as i was real disappointed with Turok evolution. Too bad this game doesnt come out til feb. 2008

I've always thought the Turok series was great. Yes it had it's let downs, but the whole concept of the game is great. I looked at the new game, and it looks like it'll have players using a little bit of stradegy involving the dinos. Looks like we're gunna have to sit tight and wait for more details though.

The new Turok is looking like a turn around for the franchise and thank god. Turok:Evolution was pure crap. New publisher new developer and great looking gameplay elements this new Turok is sure looking like a hell of a good FPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back