• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning Point: X Division Championship Seeding Match

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Sonjay Dutt vs Eric Young vs “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal vs Consequences Creed vs Petey Williams vs Jimmy Rave vs Homicide vs Doug Williams vs Tanahashi vs Volador.

TNA is billing this as an X Division seeding match which will determine the top contender for the title. Should be a very fast paced and interesting match. It's sad that it has filler written all over it. Since the winner will face Sheik Abdul Bashir for the title, I fully expect a face to win the match.

I can actually see Eric Young winning this match. I would say Jay Lethal but he already had his chance on iMPACT in a 4 minute match. Homicide also has a good chance at winning too since LAX is doing nothing important at the moment. Either way, I don't think anyone cares about this match but it should be entertaining come Turning Point. I hope some random doesn't win though. I barely even know Tanahashi or Volador.

I actually am looking forward to this match. I think it's going to be very fast paced, entertaining and rarely dull. I think Creed may win this just because he was feuding with Bashir a while again and it got dropped. I think the whole American Vs. Middle Eastern thing could work if the creative really pushes it. Also Petey Williams could pull off the win since he is now a face and Canadian and Bashir could go on a rant against Canadians. Like I said the match itself should be fast paced and have a few cool spots and will be a solid match.

Stupid and pointless. They could just as easily have a one on one match between the top two contenders. But as this is TNA you simply just have to have a big clusterfuck spot fest. Never mind the fact that they had one last month.

They should have had the Terrordome as the seeding match. 1st man to escape is the #1 contender, 2nd man to escape is the #2 contender. It's so simple.

I actually don't see the point in the seeding anyway. Of all the number 1 contender matches that TNA has, do the winners ever go on and win the titles? Usually they just lose their title match on iMPACT and then somebody who didn't win a number 1 contender match wins the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back