• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning Point: TNA Tag Team Championships

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Beer Money Inc. vs. The Motor City Machineguns for the TNA World Tag Team Championships​

I missed the Eric Young Vs James Storm match on iMPACT, so this match makes no sense to me. But I am aware of the Guns saving Eric from a 2 on 1 assault from Robert Roode and James Storm. This match should be great, it's Bound For Glory worthy. Beer Money have been great Tag Champs so far, so I don't want them to lose the belts just yet.

But I've wanted the Motor City Machine Guns to win the titles for a while now. Those guys are what the Hardy's should have been, in my opinion. I'm a huge fan of the Guns especially for their in ring ability. They also seem to have charisma as well. They are worthy of the belts, but for some reason I just don't see them winning them here. So Beer Money retains by cheating again in a very fast paced and entertaining match.

This should have been 6 months ago. The Guns have been wasted by TNA, who for some reason have no faith in them, yet have it in a thrown together, although good, team like Beer Money. Now they're in the middle of this tweener thing, and I can't picture them getting the belts here. When its a time that everyone gets the titles it seems, why not MCMG? They're as exciting as anyone to watch, and while they may be spot guys, they're never dull.

Like always TNA have put on a tag match that should at least deliver. You can count on them to put on a main event that'll be too convoulted for it's own good, but at least the tag team matches are usually free from the wrath of the TNA bookers.

I though the Gunns were heels, and I'm 100% sure Beer Money are heels, or maybe TNA is too complicated for me and they're all tweeners.

TNA decided not to turn them heel after all. They're now edgy faces... The sort that will eventually turn on their friends - i.e. AJ and Joe. Of course, for anyone to care about that they'd have to have the tag titles and not suck balls at getting them. Means I have hope they'll get the belts. But then again, this is TNA.

Match will deliver, no doubt. Hopefully, it won't have a bullshitty finish. I don't mean Beer Money cheating, that's fine by me. I mean the sort of stuff that Matt Morgan and Kevin Nash would approve of.

Remember my promise, TNA creative. I meant it.

The Guns will finaly win the tag titles here. Beer Money has had a good run but they need to get the Tag titles involved in the Main Event Mafia vs TNA originals feud. The Guns have deserved to win the titles over a year ago but right now is a good time to let them finaly get the titles. I think that The Guns are going to eventualy win the titles from Beer money anyway. So TNA is faced with 2 options.

Option 1. Let Beer Money and The Motor city Machine Guns have a good several month long feud.

Option 2. Let the Motor city Machine Guns win the titles in their first match for them.

Knowing TNA they'll go with option 2. Thats not a bad thing but i'd much rather see a 2-3 month long feud for the straps. Maybe it could end in a tag team ultimate X match. I'd love to see that.

I'm looking forward to this match. Both teams are very good in their own right and this match should end up being very entertaining. I think it's time to end Beer Money, even though they have been a great tag team I think both have the abilities to become big singles stars. With MCMG as tag champs it gives their alliance some gold. I really do hope the Machine Guns can pull out a win, because I think they can deliver the best matches and will be able to put on some good feuds with the teams in the division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back