• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trivium

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
so is anyone else in here a big Trivium fan?, I stubbled onto this band about 7-8 months ago and can't stop listening to them, they never get old to me, I have all three CDs (Embers to Inferno, Ascendacy, and Crusade), and on march 11 I'm going to see them live, they're coming to my town with Lamb of God, another great band that I love, also on that tour they have Machine Head and a band called Gojira whom I've only heard one song from but they sound promiseing so I think that will be a good show, how can't it with Trivium and Lamb of God, I can't wait till Trivium releases their fourth CD or even a DVD from them would be great

so no Trivum fans huh?
oh well your lose, they're a great band and if you haven't heard of them then you should check them out, espically if your into bands like Metallica, Megadeth, and Iron Maiden

here is a link to their myspace page where you can hear some of their stuff
http://www.myspace.com/trivium

I am one week away from seeing these guys live and am counting down the days, it's been a long time since I've been this excited about seeing a band
:band:

I like Trivium, Just not as much as I like Iron Maiden. They were down in New Zealand for Big Day Out but I couldn't see them due to it being impossible to get a Ticket.

Of course they're no Metallica. Their cover of Master Of Puppets was awesome though. People like us would say they are no Metallica. If you were a big fan of Metallica's influences back in the 80's you'd say they are no Black Sabbath or no Motorhead or no Diamond Head.

I hate when people try to compare bands to each other, or go out and say stuff like they are the next this or that, why can't Trivium be the first Trivium, why do they have to be compared to Metallica, nobody will be like Metallica because there can be only one Metallica, and if you ask me I think that Metallica hasn't been as good since they lost Cliff Burton

Has anyone here seen Trivium live?, they put on a pretty good show, I saw them about a month ago with Machinehead and Lamb Of God, and despite a few spinal tap moments and an extremly hostile crowd(LOG was the headliner after all), they put on a danm good show, that was easily one of the best shows I've ever been to, Trivum will be part of this years Family Values tour, along with Korn, Flyleaf, Evenesence, Atreyu, and Hellyeah(Vinnie Pauls new band w/ Chad Grey, and Greg Tibbit from Mudvayne and jerry montano, and tom maxwell from Nothingface, in other words it's good heavy shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back