Triple H's WrestleMania 27 entrance.

Richard

Mid-Card Championship Winner
From the Twitter account of Metallica, they have posted that Triple H will be using a Metallica song for his entrance theme song, most likely as a one off for WrestleMania, nothing from then on.

What would you like to see him use?

I think it will be 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'.

"For Whom the Bell Tolls" would mirror Taker's too much I think, but I definitely think that could be it.

I would not have any problem with the most well-known song, "Enter Sandman," but that obviously was used by someone else for quite a while.

It will be interesting to see which one it is at least.

[YOUTUBE]OPV5b2SrjIY[/YOUTUBE]

The thing that should not be would be pretty good. Battery or Sanitarium would also work.

Although, I don't if it's true or not, but WCW did release a CD with a live cut of Seek and Destroy. Maybe WWE own's the song in particular.

From the Twitter account of Metallica, they have posted that Triple H will be using a Metallica song for his entrance theme song, most likely as a one off for WrestleMania, nothing from then on.

What would you like to see him use?

I think it will be 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'.

Let it be known I called it.

I thought that when those knights came out then Triple H came through the middle he looked like a Vegas show girl. Nonetheless the song gave it an awesome feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back