• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tributes, if you be gettin' any smarter, then we gon' send you to space camp!

Listen to DirtyJose. He is wise in the ways of the web.

I make mistakes, that's a guarantee. But it's all about not being afraid to be "Hey, I'm being a fucking idiot" and letting things go. Some people feel they need to act a certain way to continue a "gimmick" or to keep a rep as "that guy", and it's pointless (except for occasional lulz when they embarrass themselves).

I for one would be interested in seeing Macca on the forums, though it feels weird calling him that name as I've never known him as anything but his current name.

Just so LABia doesn't think I'm being biased, I'm going to go ahead and tell you to just fucking drop it, Sulli. Why be a dick to someone who only gets any amount of power over you by getting these kind of reactions out of you? You just got out of prison; why engage in the dumb kind of shit that leads people back here? Being petty and bitter and vengeful for perceived slights over the fucking internet is just sad. Who cares what he calls you? It's all in the interest of generating attention and lulz, so why feel that it's something to launch a little person red-rep crusade over? That just makes you look like the smaller man.

Go out and have some fun doing things that aren't related to "getting back" at someone who called you a name on a forum.

Sulli/Tributes is 14. Or 15, if he did just have a birthday.

Explains the whole GRR I'M GONNA RED REP YOU CAUSE YOU'RE MEAN

Sulli/Tributes is 14. Or 15, if he did just have a birthday.

Explains the whole GRR I'M GONNA RED REP YOU CAUSE YOU'RE MEAN

Oh.

Well, take about 1/4 of the condescension out of my post. Still, act like a grown up if you'd like to be treated as one.

Another classic quote from the admin of Prepubescentbooty.com:

just trying to get a... 06-11-2010 03:05 PM The Sullinator.
I hope you walk outside one day, just enjoying life, and loving the animals and the flowers around you, maybe you can do a little dance, sing a little song, then BAM! You get hit by a truck...but your still alive..and the truck cacthes on fire!

My ability to walk the streets without fear of this truck's impending assault has left me severely distraught. All the optimism this poster once had has been replaced with deep trauma and a bad case of the runs in my poo poo.

Day 1: I feel so isolated from the real world. I want to go outside and play with the animals and flowers, and dance to my heart's content, but I know then that the Truck can IRL bant me if I do so. I feel safe in my house but supplies are scarce. Jesus Christ, what happens when I run out of milk?

So many questions are running through my mind. Who is this Truck and why does it want my anguish? Was the Truck not given enough oil changes when it was younger? Does it celebrate my torment inside this prison (with cable)? What will happen if it catches me? Why will it try to run me over, when while my still-breathing body is being dragged under the bottom of it's unmerciful wheels, then proceed to set it itself on fire?

What will happen to me when I die? Will God forgive me for the sins I commited again this 18-wheeler?

Great Perry Saturn's crooked eye, I forgot to buy toilet paper this week? Have I not suffered enough?

If you had any nuts, I bet you'd give them both just to get me to stop hurting your mommy.

...I'm going to go find the post where Tributes says he's more intelligent than Macca.

Edit: Found it.

Matter a fact I am. I mean...Macca flammed me pretty hard a few times I'll give him that, but I'm totally smarter then Macca...I gotta start calling him by his real name, Lifetime Anal Bitch.

Look, I'm sure Macca would apologize for that... slightly insensitive comment due to its timing. I'm sure he didn't mean to direct it at you.

But seriously, Macca, that was a dick move. >.>

Depends, granted it wasn't the best thing to say, but the way Dave acted like a complete victim there canceled out any chance of me apoliziging. Dave went out of his way to get a reaction out of me in that thread, but then got extremely butthurt when I did.

Fuck it, I was over it five minutes after I said it. Dave, Im sorry I said that about your mother, I didn't mean it, she's probably a healthy sexy cougar in her late thirties who doesn't mind showing a bit of leg. And who doesn't love that?

What I fail to understand is why you (Sulli) still give a shit about him since you've been released. Wouldn't you have wanted to just move on and leave your prison life behind? For god's sake, don't take a job at the local grocer, Sulli.

Reactions: TLC
Now that that's done.

Macca, you might have to turn the flaming down just a tad. Like, instead of turning it all the way to 11, settle on an 8 or something.

Hmm, hard to say Charlie. When I was put in here, it was made somewhat clear that flaming was not acceptable. However times have changed, the Bar Room Is Dead and the Cage is now operational.

Fact is, a poster can now be an absolute troll (granted on the proper area) and not only survive in this forum, but thrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back