Tribute to the Nate Dogg

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
R.I.P Nate Dogg - Another angel is now in heaven.

[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]

[youtube]nrXDolxczmw[/youtube]

[youtube]erLiSlxSS9c[/youtube]
LONG BEACH — Nathaniel D. Hale, known in the music industry as Nate Dogg, died Tuesday, his family announced. The rap star, born and reared in Long Beach, California was 41. Cause of death is not known. However, Hale had suffered two strokes, one in 2007 and another in 2008.

Details will be available later.​
I will post updates in this thread as I see them posted somewhere.

Nate Dogg was a smooth lyricist with a good steady, flow and voice. He has worked with the greats of RNB and Rap with Dr Dre, Warren G, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, etc and has proven to be a hit with records. He was nominated for 4 Grammys, the pity is without a single win on his record. He wasn't a breakout solo artist but was big working collaborations.... is where he found his peak.

He like most others has had some downs but the severity of his might have resulted in his death, with a post mortem to be done and results available in due time. He was a singer who wouldn't let anything stop him even a stroke was not big enough to get in the way of him trying to land the number one spot and that is where I have found my utmost respect for him. I feel terrible it is now that I really feel it, because I don't even want to feel sympathy for ones death but rather happiness in that he might have headed into a much better place.

He will be missed as a performer who was still busy working on another project at this time to. I hope it is still released ad given it's due respect.

R.I.P Nathenial D.Hale.

I was pretty shocked to hear this. I was completely unaware that he even had any health issues. Needless to say, he will be missed.

Nate had the ability to turn an OK song into something catchy and memorable. Seriously, who the fuck would even know who Warren G or Fabolous was if it wasn't for Nate? No disrespect to Warren G, but Regulate is just not the masterful classic it was without the voice of Nate Dogg gracing the track.

The "G-Funk" originator, his voice was as unique as it comes. There was never mistaking him or questioning, "Is that Nate Dogg?" whenever you heard a song on the radio.

R.I.P. Nate Dogg.

I knew he had health issues but over time with not hearing anything about them, they almost became an after thought to me. It is saddening that he is gone. As you said F.A.T he added his voice to a song and it was just a classic. Regulator was a great hit I still have it on my Windows playlist (had a look it has been played 623 times since I downloaded since 2002).

Wow... really upsetting news. I was just listening to some Eminem songs with Nate in them the other day, and I was reading a little about his condition and then suddenly... this. I feel bad that the guy never really got his own break, but he made some amazing songs with Em, Dre, Snoop and really represented the West Coast in general. I'm proud to say I was a fan of the guy up until his death and will continue to be one still. The guy killed every hook he was on, and his distinctive voice is irreplaceable.

RIP Nate Dogg

[Youtube]VEhbz_41IwU[/youtube]

Only listened to a couple of his songs with Xzibit, so I'm not really a fan. But any loss of a human being is always unfortunate. RIP Nathenial D. Hale.

Absolutely devastated by this sad news. I knew Nate had suffered 2 strokes in the last few years, and had lost the use of his iconic voice, but I was not expecting this.

The man was a true rap legend and will be sorely missed. How many classic tracks did he appear on? His voice was so unqiue and recognisable, and added so much to so many songs.

R.I.P Nate, keep dropping that G-Funk up in heaven for us!

Enjoy some smooth Nate Dogg classics

[YOUTUBE]IYKy9BZXih8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zEQClcRBxw8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wtxuKO0orXo[/YOUTUBE]

legend

Man, this is terrible. It's already been said in this thread, but he had a voice that could not be mistaken and made every song he was on better with it. Truly going to miss the guy, I've been playing his stuff on repeat for about an hour now and I don't think it's going to end. A true loss for music. I hope something with him on will end up on Detox if him and Dre recorded anything, they are a top notch pairing.

We have lost the King of Collaboration. Give him any hook and a G-Funk and you can expect a classic from Nate Dogg. My friend told me yesterday and i didn't believe him. But man this man is a legend, he survived to two strokes to eventually die three years later. Really this guy is the godfather of G-Funk. Regulate is one of my favourite songs of all time. Man disappointing knowing we most likely never going to hear a fresh new Nate Dogg album. Rest In Peace Nate.

The best hook maker ever to grace hip hop. He is the voice of g-funk and i hope we get some of his music out of the vault soon. RIP NATE D-O-Double G. He now has his place in Thugz Mansion with Tupac, Biggie, Eazy, Proof and all the rest of the dope rappers that were gone too soon.

I'm finally getting around to posting in this thread. I was truly saddened by the news of Nate Dogg's passing. I couldn't believe it, I looked around at multiple news sources and sadly, it was the truth... He HAD passed on. It was a shock to me, I knew he'd had two strokes, but I thought his health was getting better, especially since I hadn't heard anything about him for a while. We've lost some truly great artists over the last few years and it is just plain sad. Nate Dogg was excellent, his voice was so unique and it added a different element to every song. He is a true legend in the game.

R.I.P. Nate Dogg

This song seems appropriate. What a shame. Nate could make anyone sound better.

I was meaning to post this a couple weeks back, but never got around to it. The Polish Ambassador dropped this little remix in honor of Nate Dogg a few days after his death. It's a fucking great remix that does right by Nate Dogg.

I can't say that I was the biggest Nate Dogg fan, but I always enjoyed a few of his songs. This track will always be in my library and will serve as the perfect memorial to Nate Dogg, R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back