• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri-Top: TM Moments

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
TM, the greatest poster ever on WrestleZone, bar none. Now that is obvious, But you know what isn't so obvious? His top three greatest moments. TM has been here for over a year and has brightened all of your hearts. But what three moments were your favourite?

3.) TM tries to take over the Mods with his Rep Cannon. Sure it would have worked, that is obvious. But it didn't. Then he lost a tooth in the bear hockey game.
2.) TM defends Santino so much that it takes over the tournament. Great Santino post that single handedly almost had Santino go over that DUI drunk Scottish Saskatchewaner. He even became the Vice President of the SFAC twice with his Santino love.
1b.) Tie. TM becomes so powerful, the man (Luther) locks him in Prison, not once, not twice, but thrice. then TM talks about Thrice, perhaps later. This ties with.
1a.) TM makes a Tri-top about himself. Because I wanted another thread with my name in it.

1) Posting the MSN conversation where you supposedly tricked Rusty into thinking you were IrishCanadian25.

2) When you told me to go jack off with mayonnaise.

3) When you gave me the link to Deadman's forum.

Can you PM me the link to Deadmans forum? I swear I won't report you to the mods. Wait. Is this legal? If it isn't don't be mad at me. I just really want to get on his forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back