Tri-Top: Robert Di Nero

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
One of the most influential actors of all time, this many has starred in some of the greatest movies in the past 30 years. Now some may call him one dimensional, only playing an Italian crime related character, but maybe some of your favourite movies paint a different picture.

Deer Hunter- The first time I watched this movie, all I could think of when I finished is that I want more. The build up throughout this movie is something incredible, something I have never seen, and something that will never be duplicated. From the beginning story of hunting in America, to the ending over one bullet in Vietnam, an incredible movie.

Meet The Family- Wow, that was a twist. One movie filled with pure emotion, to a comedy. But it was a great comedy at that. One of my favourite laugh films of all time, one that I will watch over and over again. Luckily it is also one of Robyn's favourite movies as well, so we are able to watch it together often.

Taxi Driver- And now I am turning the table once again. Taxi driver shows us a very young Robert Di Nero in one of his most cherished films. Cherished, I mean sick fucked up movies. The movie gives me the creeps everytime I watch it, but it doesn't stop me from watching it over and over.

DeNiro has always been one of my favorite actors, and he always seems to be in good movies.

My favorite from him is Stardust. The movie itself is only a C+, but DeNiro's role is priceless. He plays a gay pirate captain, and there's an epic scene of him dancing and singing in drag. His character wasn't huge for the movie, but he easily made it the most memorable.

I just watch this movie yesterday, but I thought he was excellent in it. Righteous Kill is a great movie, and was so much more than just DeNiro and Pacino appearing in the same movie.

Goodfellas is quite possibly the greatest mob movie not named The Godfather. DeNiro plays his character great, and steals the show in my opinion. He makes guys like Liotta and Pesci look like Oscar winners because of how good he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back