Tri-Top: Limp Bizkit

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
The band that were a major influence on wrestling fans over the past decade, so I am hoping that this gets a lot of posts.

Break Stuff- A fun song full of attitude. A song with pure aggression with that incredible bass line played throughout the song. The song inspires rage in me, and makes me want to get my motha fucking chainsaw, and skin some asses raw.

My Way- It was a Wrestlemania song, and it sure fits the mold. A song that really looks at someone who has moved up the ranks, and is destroying the hierarchy. Almost inspirational in that way.

Faith- The first song by Limp Bizkit that I remember hearing, the cover of the George Michael song, mixed with ass kicking emotion.

My way.
I dpn't know why but for some reason, this song really related to my childhood. I remember sitting on my bed with this cranking. It has a catchy up beat to it and the lryics have great meanings.

Hot dog.

Who didn't love this song growing up? They managed to make a song with that many swear words in, but still have good lyrics that didn't make it sound like complete shit.

Behind blue eyes.

When i first heard this song, I thought there was no way in hell this was Limb bizkit. the stlye and genre was way off, but with this song it showed that they wasn't just the steroetypical band people thought they was.

I'm a big Limp Bizkit fan, and I really don't care what other rock fans say about it. They were good, they were fun, and there's no bad time to put them on.

My favorite song from them, by far, is Counterfeit. it's their best song, and so few people seem to know about it. It's got some heavy music, and some really good lyrics. Each member of the band is truly at their best here.

Another song I love, is No Sex. It may sound dirty, but it's actually kind of a messed up song. It's relatable if you've ever been in a bad relationship, and if you haven't, it's still a fun song to give a listen to. It's slow, which is a big change of pace form the rest of Significant Other, but it works for this song.

Another great song from them, that everyone knows already, is Nookie. I'll admit it probably isn't a great song, but it's funny as hell, and there isn't a guy out there that doesn't at least like the lyrics.

I like Limp Bizkit and I don't know why people hate on them, they make good music. Anyway...

Break Stuff - Pretty much what TM said. This song's full of attitude and I love to listen to it when I'm running or excersising or whatever. Lyrics are cool too and I love turning up the part of the song where Fred's like "and if my day keeps going this way I might just break your fucking face tonight!!!!".

My Generation - Another song which helps pump me up and get me going when I run or whatever. Awesome lyrics and a great chorus. One of their best songs and if you haven't heard it, then go and check it out on YouTube or something. The opening is heaps cool with the drum beat too.

Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle) - Limp Bizkit's signature song. This song is Limp Bizkit and it's always been my faveourite song from them and it's what got me hooked on them. Great song and a cool music video to it as well. The live performance of it at WrestleMania 19 was pretty cool too, although Fred couldn't swear which made it sound a bit silly.

Honorable mentions - Take a Look Around, Eat You Alive and Build a Bridge.

I'm mostly a fan of rap but I do however like Limp Bizkit & don't know why everybody hates on them.

Hot Dog- This song is funny as hell. Yes the song had a shit load of swearing in it but the lyrics were so good that the song didn't sound like a complete failure.

Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)- This is the song that Limp Bizkit is defined with. It's the song that got me into Limp Bizkit. I did enjoy it when they performed this long live during Wrestlemania 19 for Undertaker's entrance.

My Way- This song kinda related to my childhood as I had the attitude of doing things my way & my way only. Personally it's one of the greatest Wrestlemania themesongs & I still listen to the song to this day.

Hmmm, that's tough. Limp Bizkit, funnily enough, are the band that got me into not only Metal, but music in general. It's going to be hard to pick just 3 songs, but here goes.

Leech - A quick 2 minute noise fest that i really really like from the last few tracks on '3 $ Bill, Y'all'. The shotgun effect followed by the scream by Durst still cracks me up.

Re-arranged - This is just a great song to sing along with. It just pulls my heart strings whenever i hear it. And now that i've thought about it, i'm going to listen to it on the way back from work.

It'll Be Ok - For me, this was 'Chocolate Starfish's' equivalent of 'Re-arranged'. Re-arranged pulls my heart strings. 'It'll Be Ok' anchors on to my heart and then pulls it off a cliff. Just can't help but sing it when i hear it, regardless of where i may be.

Sorry to break away from the mold and NOT pick 'Break Stuff' or 'Nookie' but they're my top 3. What can i say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back