• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri-Top: Creedance Clearwater Revival

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
John Foggerty's band, the band you listened to from rainy days to picnics to baseball games, the folk band for the summer. We all know them, now I want to know your three favourite songs by them.

Bad Moon Rising- The catchy chorus may be the reason why I love this song so much, but the almost repetitive verses that anyone can sing along to, and everyone does, always messing up which line comes next. My first time listening to this song that I remember, I was young, and it was on a countdown of the best songs of all time. and ever since that moment, I remember the song with that day.

Have You Ever Seen The Rain- Though the song may not actually be about the rain, who doesn't like to believe the song to be about a beautiful sunny day, with a evening rain storm. the organ music in the back during Foggerty's up beat parts just adds to the stormy feeling.

Lookin' Out My Backdoor I choose this song over a couple other greats, like Fortunate Son and Born on the Bayou just for the reason that I love the constant beat through complimenting the vocals, combined with the very folk guitar. I can happily say, that I am listening to this song right now, and am accompanied by a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back