tourny idea...

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
A video games tourny, in the new year with 'pre tourny' tournaments to deeem which mario/zelda/FF/Sonic etc. game should go in.

Just an idea.

Sounds good to me. But this is a wrestling forum unlike movies which everyone sees from time to time not everyone plays games. So i don't see to many taking part in it.

I don't know if it would get enough traffic.

I want a poster tournament, but apparently one in the past ended in disaster. What happened to it?

It became a popularity contest and people got pissed. No one wanted to do another one after that.

FLUK, if you do a video game tournemant, I will rape your leg. Thats an awesome idea. I wanted to do somthing the same, but I don't have the resorces. But with the WZTagTourny and the Movie tourny almost over, we could use a new toury to entertain some...

And the "Poster tourny" that ended in disaster was actually my tag Tourny. Luther did one about a ear ago with just individuals, I think that'd be a good idea too.

FLUK, if you do a video game tournemant, I will rape your leg. Thats an awesome idea. I wanted to do somthing the same, but I don't have the resorces. But with the WZTagTourny and the Movie tourny almost over, we could use a new toury to entertain some...
*Clears throat*

I think you're forgetting something.

WZLegendsTourney.png

I guess someone who believes "baised" is a word would prefer the your tournament. But all the intelligent posters, we prefer the movie tourney, of which the final round will commence soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back