Top Ten most powerful Villians

Do they have to be comic book characters?

(Not in any particular order)

George Bush
Tom Brady, Brett Favre, and Peyton Manning all tie in here.
Justin Bieber
Referees
Plankton (He's one evil little son of a...)
Roger Goodell
Anons
Pedobear
The people who write Disney channel shows
My football coach

Oh...most powerful...none of those are really powerful...except those people who write the Disney shows..they mess with your head.

If youre going to make a list that states "these are the most powerful supervillains" you should have to base it on something. I wouldnt place Sbertooth at #1 now would I? Furthermore you obviously made this thread as a stupid attempt to spite me, which can be noticed by the wording in which you used. Of course you still have yet to understand what my toher list was about, but thats not my issue any more.

Scans are important as they provide proof of what a hero has done. Your idioitic attempt to constantly undermine them only shows your true ignorance of the subject. And if you plan on making a list at least attempt to do it based upon facts. As we just had a thread on here before, opinions can be wrong, so base them on facts. Also my main issue was you not having Anti-Monitor on here whom you still have yet to add.

Im not as a matter of fact. I was done and figured this was dead until you replied. You seem to have some idiotic and twisted world view. YOU made two threads in spite of ME. And yet Im stalking your threads? Give me a fucking break.

The going back and forth is not only a waste of time and internet space, Its always really boring.

I love talking comics, as you do, And I guess I was being a prick more than I needed to be. You do come off as arrogant at times, as others have mentioned, but I have been told I do to (Not on here, but in real life)

This got out of hand, and I want this stuff to be civil, and I myself, wasnt. So I want to keep the original conversation going, Not doing the pissing contest of whos the bigger comic nerd.

I will put more detail and pics if I can find them of the feats, Though I dont have a scanner. End of argument, We're two comic fans, We should be cool with each other, not at each others throats.

Cool new list, love the descriptions you added. I would however just like to say a few things.

First; You talked about Thanos and his Infinity Gauntlet, though Im not sure if youve read it but he has been MUCH stronger than that. During Marvel: The End, Thanos gained the power of The Heart of The Universe(Also known as The Heart of The One Above ALL). This was the heart or essence of TOAA(The One Above All). This made him almighty on an Omniversal scale. He was at this point either equal to TOAA or only slightly behind. He absorbed the entire Marvel Universe and became its supreme being. He also absorbed every being that faced him, including all of the celestials and The Living Tribunal. Heres the scan of him doing so.

1085437thanosfight6supe.jpg

Now you dont have to change his position, and yes the Gauntlet is more iconic. But just know he was MUCH more powerful than with The Gauntlet, as the gauntlet only worked on a universal scale and was turned off with ease by TLT while THOTU was able to beat everyone on a Multiversal scale.

And second; Galactus isnt actually a villain. Hes the being which keeps order in the universe by eating planets. If he stopps the universe will go into chaos and end. Also he is compelled by thee true villain known as "The Hunger".

Also if referring to how SBP beat Anti Monitor. that was the recent version whom is nowhere near as powerful as he was at his prime. Hes also back right now, hes involved in both the Blackest Day where he was revived, and he was shown in Brightest Day recently in his universe he rules. Also I would like to point out that Superman is more powerful or as powerful as Superboy Prime, as he has beaten him recently by himself, including his future form. Idk where I myself would place him, but I just wanted you to note for your list.

Other than that its pretty cool.

Cool new list, love the descriptions you added. I would however just like to say a few things.

First; You talked about Thanos and his Infinity Gauntlet, though Im not sure if youve read it but he has been MUCH stronger than that. During Marvel: The End, Thanos gained the power of The Heart of The Universe(Also known as The Heart of The One Above ALL). This was the heart or essence of TOAA(The One Above All). This made him almighty on an Omniversal scale. He was at this point either equal to TOAA or only slightly behind. He absorbed the entire Marvel Universe and became its supreme being. He also absorbed every being that faced him, including all of the celestials and The Living Tribunal. Heres the scan of him doing so.

1085437thanosfight6supe.jpg

Now you dont have to change his position, and yes the Gauntlet is more iconic. But just know he was MUCH more powerful than with The Gauntlet, as the gauntlet only worked on a universal scale and was turned off with ease by TLT while THOTU was able to beat everyone on a Multiversal scale.

And second; Galactus isnt actually a villain. Hes the being which keeps order in the universe by eating planets. If he stopps the universe will go into chaos and end. Also he is compelled by thee true villain known as "The Hunger".

Also if referring to how SBP beat Anti Monitor. that was the recent version whom is nowhere near as powerful as he was at his prime. Hes also back right now, hes involved in both the Blackest Day where he was revived, and he was shown in Brightest Day recently in his universe he rules. Also I would like to point out that Superman is more powerful or as powerful as Superboy Prime, as he has beaten him recently by himself, including his future form. Idk where I myself would place him, but I just wanted you to note for your list.

Other than that its pretty cool.

WOW. I didnt know that about Thanos. I dont read alot of the more celestial/Spacial stories, though Id like too. That would DEFINITELY make him more powerful than with the Infinity gauntlet.

Thanks for the props, and Im glad I was able to settle the negativity. Id rather talk maturely and debate. I rushed my first list, and I spent like two hours on my new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back