Top 5: Your Most Treasured Games

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
The Top 5's continue. This time, it's a countdown of the 5 games that you could never, as much as you try, as much as need to, you could never get rid of because they are just too close to you.

5) Pokemon Gold/Silver

In my eyes the best Pokemon game in the franchise. 251 Pokemon, 16 gym battles, the damn Elite Four and the addition of the even more damned Ash. Its a great game anyone can enjoy at any given moment.

5) Super Smash Bros. Melee

The game isn't even mine. I always as for it and stick with it for a long time. It's a very awesome game I always come back to.

4) Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver

A storyline that has more twists and turns than an Attitude Era feud. Not to mention great gameplay where you need a weapon at all times else your screwed. Puzzle's, blood,lots of secrets and not to mention there's 2 world's. It's hard not to eventually come back to this awesome game. It's the Playstation's equivalent of the N64's Ocarina Of Time.

3) Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time

I'm not alone on this one. This game is just too great to not wanna try again. Puzzle's, colorful characters, annoyingly difficult temples, a seven year sleep and one kickass reality bending instrument. Hard not to wanna play with it a few times.

2) 007: Nightfire

The Multi-Player game in this one is just friggin' awesome. I coukd spend countless hours using Oddjob's hat to kill some Phoenix Industries bastard's. Not to mention a great story which just makes it sad that there's no movie counterpart to go with it.

1) Megaman: Anniversary Collection

Does this really surprise you? I've already covered my history with Megaman 6. But to discuss in general, this game has 10 in one. Hours of murdering robots, jumps on platforms and stealing powers. All in one nicely compressed Gamecube disc.

So... What are your 5 most treasured games in your collection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back